Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which do you prefer?

Options
  • 27-03-2019 9:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi all

When you are going for treatments would you feel more comfortable going to a salon/treatment room than someone's own home?

Im getting back into beauty and holistic treatments and im trying to decide whether to set up a room in my home or rent a room in town.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Def a salon and not someone's house . Think it's more professional to have a separate business room . People can feel intimidated if they go to someone's house and it might be easier for u to have somewhere away from your home so it's easier to switch off after work . Good luck with it all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I agree the salon is way more professional and I would be far more comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Definitely a salon, id also be thinking in terms of safety too, would you be ok with strangers coming to your house, clients knowing your address etc, maybe im just a bit distrustful of people but id definitely want to keep work and home separate.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I would prefer a salon - if it was a home it would need to be a completely separate space, with no possibility of being interrupted by the therapists kids/other half/guests. Also, as mentioned above I would be wary of having unknown people have access to my home.

Advertisement