Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divinity: Fallen Heroes

Options
  • 28-03-2019 1:07pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

While i never had the patience to complete divinity i adored the combat so this looks very interesting to me as its essentially the combat from Divinity Original Sin 2 without all the npc chatter etc.
    Anyone else interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Wait, but, I killed Malady in my play through (you bastard!).

How does this game fit into the timeline?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Divinity Original Sin 2 is one of the best games i've ever played, so i'm looking forward to giving this a go. Definitely changed my mind on turn based vs real time combat in my isometric rpg's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Kiith wrote: »
    Divinity Original Sin 2 is one of the best games i've ever played, so i'm looking forward to giving this a go. Definitely changed my mind on turn based vs real time combat in my isometric rpg's.

Agreed! Actually replaying definitive edition at the moment and it's just as good as it was when I first played it 18 months ago. A modern masterpiece. I mean it almost feels like playing a different game this time round because I'm approaching and doing everything differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Wait, but, I killed Malady in my play through (you bastard!).

How does this game fit into the timeline?

Didn't even know you could do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

best rpg ever made. il buy this day day 1

• Advertisement
Advertisement