Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post International Parcel

Options
  • 28-03-2019 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

A friend in Dromahair sent a registered parcel to me in January. It has never arrived and the last known scan was:

18 January 2019 01:02
    Your item was sent from PORTLAOISE MAIL CENTRE, CO LAOIS

17 January 2019 20:15
    We are processing your item in ATHLONE MAIL CENTRE, CO WESTMEATH

17 January 2019 15:51
    We are processing your item in SLIGO D.S.U., CO SLIGO

17 January 2019 11:31
    Your item was accepted in SLIGO, CO SLIGO

The USPS and CBP have been contacted and the parcel was never scanned into US postal hands. This measn it is somewhere still in Ireland. We have made an official inquiry. It s a rare piece of art.

Does anyone know what the track of a parcel would be? Would it be scanned into Dublin or Shannon before exiting on aircraft after Port Laoise? Is it still hanging out in a corner at Port Laoise?

Any thoughts?

I am desperate. And have probably embarrassed myself thoroughly by emailing newspapers, consumer affairs departments...you name it.

Thoughts?

Comments

Advertisement