Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Kiosk/Stand/Cart Startup

Options
  • 28-03-2019 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone I am looking at the option of opening a coffee kiosk or a mobile cart business in Limerick.

Firstly I have been working in the catering/hospitality industry for 6 years now in a busy restaurant/cafe/bar where I worked my way from front of house staff to Supervisor and then to Assistant Manager so have a strong grasp of the industry and the costs of running a business. I am extremely passionate about coffee and for years have had a huge interest in entrepreneurship and owning my own business. I am 25 years old now and want to explore the possibilities of going it alone.

Anyone with previous experience have any advice on set up laws/regulations and what permits are required aswel as what restrictions exist?

I really look forward to hearing from ye.

Comments

Advertisement