Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Friends South Dublin

Options
  • 29-03-2019 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys,

I'm looking for golf friends around South Dublin. Not a member in any clubs yet.
    Just broke 100, and trying to improve more, especially short games...
    So thinking about par 3 courses around South Dublin, but open for other options.

It'd be great if anyone can play with me?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

BJLee wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for golf friends around South Dublin. Not a member in any clubs yet.
    Just broke 100, and trying to improve more, especially short games...
    So thinking about par 3 courses around South Dublin, but open for other options.

It'd be great if anyone can play with me?

thanks

Why don't you join The Boards golf society, it caters for the Pro(literally) to the hacker, you meet great lads and lassies who love the game, some are club members some are not, it's my first year in society and it's just great, go on you know you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Myleftpeg

The Burrow and Stepaside par 3 are great little courses, Id avoid jamestown its not great. There is a 9 hole course beside step run by the council so they charge a lot and its not worth it imo

Glenmill in Wicklow is great par 3 with some tough holes id recommend checking that out.

Advertisement