Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get CAMT.053 bank statement files for my accounts?

Options
  • 29-03-2019 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭

Dear BOI,

How can customers download ISO20022 CAMT.053.001.02 bank statement files for their accounts?

I believe they are also called 'Bank To Customer Statement Version 2' files.

Thanks,
    Tow.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Tow wrote: »
    Dear BOI,

How can customers download ISO20022 CAMT.053.001.02 bank statement files for their accounts?

I believe they are also called 'Bank To Customer Statement Version 2' files.

Thanks,
    Tow.

Hi Tow,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We have referred your query onto our Support team and hope to come back to you on Monday with their response.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.

Regards

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Apologies for the delay Tow,

We are stilling looking into this. We will update you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Coming back to you this morning Tow on your query.

Although we do not support the above, we do offer similar. Statements sent by email or Swift and to set this up you can email the Team directly - Electronic.Banking@boi.com

Hope the info helps,

Many thanks

Alison

Advertisement