Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying To Checkin A Ryanair Flight

Options
  • 29-03-2019 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I'm trying to book a return flight from Shannon to Malaga.

I picked the seats for both flights.

When I was given my card details, there was no option to select a country.

Anyone know what the issue could be?

I'm using Google Chrome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

YFlyer wrote: »

The first 6 digits of your credit card number identifies the issuing bank. So they don't need to ask you where you live, they assume it's the same country.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

YFlyer wrote: »
    Hi there

I'm trying to book a return flight from Shannon to Malaga.

I picked the seats for both flights.

Anyone know what the issue could be?

I'm using Google Chrome.

Thanks

A guy in work was trying to check in earlier and had the same issue with the country drop down. He was able to do it on his phone though.

If no luck send them an IM through the website. I find their customer service pretty good on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

coylemj wrote: »
    The first 6 digits of your credit card number identifies the issuing bank. So they don't need to ask you where you live, they assume it's the same country.

Thanks for that. I'll try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

A guy in work was trying to check in earlier and had the same issue with the country drop down. He was able to do it on his phone though.

If no luck send them an IM through the website. I find their customer service pretty good on there.

Thanks

Will do that if no luck with check in.

Advertisement