Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTC, cycle tracking & DTD

Options
  • 29-03-2019 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Having finally been given the all clear from the doctor to start TTC it's all systems go.

I use Flo App, but not sure if it's accurate. Like it says I ovulated on 22nd of this month, but I feel like it was more like 28th due to symptoms.
    Do any of you use apps? How a accurate are they and which ones would you recommend?

Is it too late to TTC this month? Or worth trying anyway?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Saysay19

I have been using 2 apps the last 12 months, got pregnant in October but unfortunately that didn’t last.
    Started ttc again in January. I lost myself in it and husband asked me 2 weeks ago to delete the apps and to go back having fun and spontaneous sex for at least 3 months, basically I was stressed and still am to an extent.

I was using Flo and Glow.

We conceived our first by following an app though. ðŸ˜

Best of luck xx

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Shelli2 wrote: »
    Having finally been given the all clear from the doctor to start TTC it's all systems go.

I use Flo App, but not sure if it's accurate. Like it says I ovulated on 22nd of this month, but I feel like it was more like 28th due to symptoms.
    Do any of you use apps? How a accurate are they and which ones would you recommend?

I used Ovia and fertility friend along with temping! Try not to go too far down the rabbit hole though cos it can become obsessive - my gynae told me to only track temp and any majorly overt symptoms as if you focus to much on it you can cause your body to mimic symptoms! Currently 6wks pregnant with my first and we got pregnant the month I was distracted by something going on in work!!

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Shelli2 wrote: »

Please don't just think of sex as a means to concieve. You will stress yourself and your partner out and take the fun out of the intimate part of your relationship.

It can take a while for an app to sync up with your own cycle so give it a while. Just keep having regular sex with your partner and enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ranie

Nerd Queen wrote: »
    I used Ovia and fertility friend along with temping! Try not to go too far down the rabbit hole though cos it can become obsessive - my gynae told me to only track temp and any majorly overt symptoms as if you focus to much on it you can cause your body to mimic symptoms! Currently 6wks pregnant with my first and we got pregnant the month I was distracted by something going on in work!!

Best of luck!
    Hi im so new to this site and dont know if i am posting in right place lol. My cycle is usually 30 days i was due af last tuesday and still no sign but negative tests any ideas??

Advertisement