Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 match day thread at the DOUBLE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

9 PL assists for Robbo now, my favourite FPL player this season by a long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

61pts. Lucky break with Azpi goal. Would've been disappointed with 52pts. Son and Hazard should start midweek which fills me with some optimism. Need to Kane to stay quiet and a Chelsea CS to minimise main rivals lead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

53 on the FH. Underwhelming.

Ha.

Only 3 players in my free hit team managing to outscore my first sub, Oriol Romeu 3 points, so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

83 points with 10 in theory to go, including TC Aguero (in theory)!

Camarasa 1st sub too is annoying.

Momentarily inside 200k at 195k! So relax, there's no need to worry about me doing so well so far :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

9 PL assists for Robbo now, my favourite FPL player this season by a long way.

10 Fantasy assists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

56 on FH.

Surprisingly up from 98 to 88 OR.

All thanks to Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Have gone up 10K to 30K. Looks like the week depends on how hazard and to a lesser extent Kane does on Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

58 sees a move from 73k to 61k. Only downside is that leader in work league has exceeded that score (so far) without a free hit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

First green arrows since GW26 so happy enough, WC'ed, on 54 with a full 11 to play again.

Charge to get back inside the top 100k has started.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

SlickRic wrote: »
    56 on FH.

Surprisingly up from 98 to 88 OR.

All thanks to Dave.

Unbelievable OR, kudos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

56(-4) give me a small green arrow. Have to be SEWT I suppose. 9 to go including TC Aguero.

3 of my DGW players got less than 60 minutes. And two non-starters.

I'm not hopeful for Pedro getting many more minutes after the Sh!tshow from Chelsea.

If it only turns out to be just the 10 points from Aguero this week I'll take it though, as long as Kane doesn't do too much more. I've seen worse than that this season when others have played the chip.

Fair play SlickRic. We're all rooting for ya!

Thinking back to the weekend action I have figured out why I'm so down beat despite a 10K OR bump. Missed opportunities. Having all 11 FH players start but still not really take advantage of benchings to hazard, jiminez and even lindelof missing out. have to fancy haz and jiminez to start midweek and probably some of my players miss out on starts. Ho hum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

km79 wrote: »

Allelluia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Fair play SlickRic. We're all rooting for ya!

cheers. i'm sure not EVERYone is :D

it's amazing what goes for you when you're doing well though. i'd had a bad couple of days really bar the Aguero 10 pointer, and was looking at a sub-50 point start to the DGW, which is never ideal.

then Dave pops up with an offside goal and a 9 point swing, thus so far justifying him over Laporte.

mad stuff Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Just noticed my premium midfielders scored 1, 1, 2 and 3. On a FH. Hazard and Son should hopefully rectify that midweek though. Hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Finally only getting around to posting after a heavy wkd at a stag. Fairly disappointed with 63 as my 8 didnt work out at all, Ryan, Mane and Hazard in for Fab, Salah and Maddison and I had 27 points on the bench from Guaita, Hojberg and Bedernak. Had planned on BB this week but got swayed to Aguero TC. Hopefully he bangs in a few more later this week!

Arsenal XI to face Newcastle: Leno, Mustafi, Sokratis, Monreal, Maitland-Niles, Guendouzi, Ramsey, Kolasinac, Iwobi, Ozil, Lacazette.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is among the substitutes.

Newcastle XI to face Arsenal: Dubravka, Yedlin, Lascelles, Lejeune, Dummett, Ritchie, Hayden, Diame, Almiron, Perez, Rondon.

• Advertisement

Just waiting for dubravka to finally save a penalty now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Finally only getting around to posting after a heavy wkd at a stag. Fairly disappointed with 63 as my 8 didnt work out at all, Ryan, Mane and Hazard in for Fab, Salah and Maddison and I had 27 points on the bench from Guaita, Hojberg and Bedernak. Had planned on BB this week but got swayed to Aguero TC. Hopefully he bangs in a few more later this week!

That's a decent score.

Arsenal 1 Ramsey (laca)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

No assist?

Monreal booked. PEA on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Iwobi off on 60:14. PEA on.

Ramsey injured. Had been considering him as an Anderson replacement.

Ramsey injured. Had been considering him as an Anderson replacement.

And this is why I never did

• Advertisement

Kola yellow

Advertisement