Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 match day thread at the DOUBLE

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Etheridge with his 3 save points pushes me over the ton! :)

He got five points in the two games against Chelsea and City. I'll take that! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

104(-8) with Kun TC, hewt, some crazy variance in teams out there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

77,-4,only 9 DGW players,3 of whom didn't play twice, Kun(TC) a major disappointment,he'd have had a field day v Cardiff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

AdpRo wrote: »
    2 bps for Laporte
    You bloody dancer
    I might TC him in 35.........legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Just sneaking the ton. Signs of life yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

80 -4

Not sure if HEWT or not

Tonight’s rotation hurt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Looking like 96 on Free Hit.

Back up to around 40K, no major movement in mini leagues....the Kane blank and Son goal were hella annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Hit the ton without a hit so can't complain, Hazard TC came good! Still wish I played McNeil instead of King though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Meh indeed.

Could've been a whole lot worse.

Was never considering Azpi and Laporte in the same team due to funds, so can't be too angry at missing out on Laporte in hindsight.

The D Silva no show instead of going for Son, along with choosing Batshuayi over Mili as my Palace attacking cover are my only real regrets.

11 players for next GW before my WC so looking forward to being punty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

km79 wrote: »
    You bloody dancer
    I might TC him in 35.........legend

Steady on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

125 (-48) for that guy in my money league. Not a complete disaster in the end with his BB.

He's on -8 for next week already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

113 on FH. Fcuking delighted. Took the more boring safe option of Laporte instead of Sane, meaning I kept Son also. A move that paid off nicely! Gained 35pt on main rival. He's been always between 50 and 100pts ahead of me all season, that should cut down to around 20 now. Would love to overtake him after all his talk!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

107 feel I left a bit behind tho went alli over eriksen and had captained hazard the last 4 week's but fell to the pressure of kun this week.

9 DGW players.
    6 of which only started once

Woeful stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

103 (-4) with TC Aguero

Miss out on the illustrious 100 mark

V HEWT and then look at my team for this GW

It’s shyte

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Forgot what a green arrow felt like

12 starters for next GW too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

102 (FH played) and 11 to start next week before I make my one free transfer.

Hazard and two Chelsea clean sheets saved the day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

92 from my free hit. Had hoped for more but wasn't to be.

Disappointed the Kane and Duffy calls didn't work out as I thought they could have separated me from the pack. Hudson-Odoi as my first sub is irritating as I was tempted to play him after Sarri's comments about him likely featuring, but I chickened out of it. Pleased I got Laporte in and that was probably my most satisfying return.

Now back to my regular team which feels a bit like when you return from a nice holiday away to the mundane daily grind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

125 from FH. HEWT :D
    And 10 players for next week pre FT. Unfortunately most of them shlte :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

105 (-8). Can't believe I hit the ton (well, gross points anyway!) when so many of my DGW players turned out to be SGW players in reality (albeit one of them my TC in Kun).

Sitting just outside the Top 100k. Been a difficult season, I just want to crack that and I'll be satisfied at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Down from 98 to 122 with my 88 points.

Missed opportunities but can't complain.

Hopefully being well set up for GW33 holds me in good stead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

86 on FH. Tiny green arrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Huge green
    Inside top 10k

Have closed lead I Galway united league on a fellow Boardsie to 53 points
    Same 2 chips left
    I haven’t given up yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

74 points. Big red arrow. The only brightside is the next GW kicking off tomorrow so I can move on quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

The 104 (-8) takes me from 31k to 26k, aim of top 10k still possible. WC & BB left, this is where it gets tricky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

92 and small red arrow down from 278 to 304. Kane, Pogba, Lindelof and Sterling being the main disappointments.
    Have 11 for gw 33, but Higuain and Anderson are 2 of them, so I’d probably be as well off doing a -4 to bring in Hazard and another

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

97 with TC Kun. A bit meh but up 7k to 42k. Kun's injury was a kick in the balls but at least he made a return, not a complete waste of the chip. Probably going into GW33 with 9 players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

96 having played the TC chip brings me up to 89,0000s. Only BB left now and used the free transfer to get in a playing bench keeper and bring me up to 7 players for next game week. Targeting top 1% so may take some hits to get closer to a full 11 playing or maybe it would be better just to hope for the best and my 7 still gets a score that does not loose too much ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

83(-8) sees red arrows all around. Playing the FH in skinny GW was a massive failure and has cost me most my leagues. Need a massive score from my WC in 34 and BB in 35 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

PARlance wrote: »
    125 (-48) for that guy in my money league. Not a complete disaster in the end with his BB.

He's on -8 for next week already.

LOL he beat my score with a 48-point hit.

72 sees me fall 17k places to 54k for my 19th red arrow in 23 gameweeks.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to sleep in past an FPL deadline.

Lloyd%2BBridges%2B-%2BAirplane%2BII.jpg

Advertisement