If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg65b8

Options
  • 30-03-2019 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hello John, Kenny....wondering if any deals going on for the 65b8 or also for 65c8 please? Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi..wondering if any deals going on for the 65b8 please? Thanks
    Hi peaceboi,

We are running a £200 voucher code on this TV for a limited time so I could do an OLED65B8 for £1539 with £6.99 shipping anywhere in Ireland.

Let me know if you're interested.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Is the same offer for the 65c8 as well?
    Thanks

Is the same offer for the 65c8 as well?  
    Thanks
    Hi peaceboi,

I can also offer £200 off the OLED65C8 so it would work out at £2199 with £6.99 shipping to Ireland.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi peaceboi,

We are running a £200 voucher code on this TV for a limited time so I could do an OLED65B8 for £1539 with £6.99 shipping anywhere in Ireland.

Kind regards

David

Hi..can I pay in euro price as per
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203507-lg-oled65b8s-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx
    Eur1949 less 200. Please PM me or call me I can pay via credit card.
    Eur 1749 ? Thanks

Hi peaceboi,

Kind regards

David

Hi..can I pay in euro price as per
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203507-lg-oled65b8s-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx
    Eur1949 less 200. Please PM me or call me I can pay via credit card.
    Eur 1749 ? Thanks
    Hi peaceboi,

Unfortunately the vouchers are only valid on the sterling prices.

Let me know if you;d still be interested in one.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi....would you be able to say how much would be the length of the lg65c8 please? I mean the base stand dimension.My TV stand is 105cm. I know the 65b8 will fit on it. Just wanted to know if the 65c8 can be placed on my existing TV stand? Thanks

Hi....would you be able to say how much would be the length of the lg65c8 please? I mean the base stand dimension.My TV stand is 105cm. I know the 65b8 will fit on it. Just wanted to know if the 65c8 can be placed on my existing TV stand?  Thanks
    Hi peaceboi,

The total length of the TV is 1449mm. I have checked LGs specifications and they do not have the width of the stand. The PLA does sit in from the edges a good bit but without knowing the exact dimensions I wouldn't be able to guarantee it will fit.

I will try to find more information on this.

Kind regards

David

Ok....I thought you guys have a display unit in your shop?
    I would like to go for the 65c8 if it will fit on my existing stand. Our local shop have a 65b8 for display on a TV stand & I was able to take measurement myself.

Ok....I thought you guys have a display unit in your shop?
    I would like to go for the 65c8 if it will fit on my existing stand. Our local shop have a 65b8 for display on a TV stand & I was able to take measurement myself.
    Hi peaceboi,

Did the measurement fit you took?

I only have an OLED55C8 on demo in our store, not a 65". I will check with LG and see if they have the measurement of that stand.

Kind regards

David

Yep....the lg65b8 would fit my tv stand. The curved pedestal stand is really good for mine. I don't know what sort pedestal stand the c8 has? Is it edge to edge?

• Advertisement

Yep....the lg65b8 would fit my tv stand. The curved pedestal stand is really good for mine. I don't know what sort pedestal stand the c8 has? Is it edge to edge?
    Hi Peaceboi.

The 65C8PLA has a central stand also. Is the link below for a picture of the TV with stand attached.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203217-lg-oled65c8pla-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

It does look slightly larger than the stand on the 65B8S. I will see if I can contact LG for the measurements of this stand.

The voucher codes on the OLED televisions finishes today and after that can not be honoured.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.