Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando accommodation

Options
  • 30-03-2019 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Folks...Trying to get cheap accommodation in the Rosen Inn at Pointe on the 28th October 2019 for 2 weeks as family of mine have booked there. It seems to be nearly twice the price of Rosen Inn international which I can get for about €700. Cheapest I can get is about €1200🙄Have my flights booked alreadyðŸ‘Any help appreciatedðŸ‘Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Flynndog wrote: »
    Hi Folks...Trying to get cheap accommodation in the Rosen Inn at Pointe on the 28th October 2019 for 2 weeks as family of mine have booked there. It seems to be nearly twice the price of Rosen Inn international which I can get for about €700. Cheapest I can get is about €1200🙄Have my flights booked alreadyðŸ‘Any help appreciatedðŸ‘Cheers

Not much you can really do as some hotels book out of their inventory early and Halloween is hugely popular time of year in Orlando.

Pointe is coming out about 107-120 euro a night on most hotel booking sites those two weeks.

If you want to save money book the Rosen International as it's similar level. Public transportation on i-drive is decent and Uber is extremely cheap way of getting around the town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭kindalen

Be worth trying ringing the hotel directly and explaining your family staying there and ask for a deal/match i-drive price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭Icsics

We always stay in the Embassy Suites

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dodohert

My wife and I recently stayed at an VBRO ( Vacation Rental by Owner) may be something for you to consider that or Air BnB.
    Either way it's more pocket friendly option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

There is the bus thing/trolley that goes up and down i-drive and it's cheap enough. Uber also cheap and there are plenty about.

I have also stayed in the Rosen Centre and the Rosen Plaza which are both very close to the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando. Check them out too... could be good options if the price is right. Both nice hotels.

Advertisement