Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto park admission cost

Options
  • 31-03-2019 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Going here in July, family of 5, two adults, 3 boys ages 6, 11 & 14. What will be the cost roughly? Website isn’t very clear, different prices mentioned depending on whether kids have wristbands or not? I presume 14 is classed as an adult?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

You are looking at €87.50 for the family, if you book online 48 hours in advance. I think with the wristband you can access all the rides, without it you may have to pay for each ride, that's what I understand from it. Website is awful and is not very clear at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

tamara25 wrote: »
    Going here in July, family of 5, two adults, 3 boys ages 6, 11 & 14. What will be the cost roughly? Website isn’t very clear, different prices mentioned depending on whether kids have wristbands or not? I presume 14 is classed as an adult?

5 * admission &unlimited attractions =€167.5
    Assuming everyone wants wristbands

If you go next weekend only they have an offer for €20 each

We have family year pass,great value although becoming less so with the closed weekend in July and next weekend will be too busy to go

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tamara25

Thanks for replies, I knew it would be an expensive day out alright. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

tamara25 wrote: »
    Thanks for replies, I knew it would be an expensive day out alright. Looking forward to it.

You will enjoy it,and if you choose on the day to get a family pass they will discount the amount you have paid that day from the cost. Go 3 times in the year and you have made back your membership fee

Membership for 5 all in €512

I have small kids and live 30 mins away, we often just go to look at the animals and have something to eat so we get good value.
    Obviously everyone es circumstances will be different proximity, age of kids etc

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭snor

It really is a great day out. Advise is to go early and go on the popular rides first. Stay late and go on them again. Can bring your own food or the food there is fairly reasonably priced for a theme park. Any time I have been there, place has been immaculate and staff lovely. I go with teens so they are off doing their thing while I have a coffee and read my book 😂 you won’t be disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement