If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV Freeview Play

Options
  • 31-03-2019 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Looking to possibly purchase 2 of these and brackets.Is there a possibility of getting a discount?. If you don't ask you don't get. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi shamrock,

could you give us the specific TV model number and we will look into that for you?

Thanks and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭shamrockvilla

LG 49UK6400PLF or LG 49UK6300PLB

These John or any other equivalent LG. I've always had good experiences with LG and am reluctant to change. What do you think? Many thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

LG 49UK6400PLF or LG 49UK6300PLB

These John or any other equivalent LG. I've always had good experiences with LG and am reluctant to change. What do you think? Many thanks.
    Hi shamrockvilla,

I would go with the LG 49UK6400. I do have a £20 voucher code running on these at the moment so could do them for £379 each but our voucher codes are expiring today!

For brackets are you looking for a flat to the wall bracket or one that can be extended and swivelled?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi shamrockvilla,

I would go with the LG 49UK6400. I do have a £20 voucher code running on these at the moment so could do them for £379 each but our voucher codes are expiring today!

For brackets are you looking for a flat to the wall bracket or one that can be extended and swivelled?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi David, many thanks for your quick response but the price that you have give me looks more expensive than that on your website. Am I reading it correctly. Thanks

Hi Shamrock,

These are the prices today:

49UK6300 - £369 With a £20 off voucher at the checkout RSTV20 - if you need ROI delivery just add £6.99 - Total = £355.99

If you are shopping in Euro the price is net at €434 including delivery.

49UK6400 - £399 With a £20 off voucher at the checkout RSTV20 - if you need ROI delivery just add £6.99 - Total = £385.99

If you are shopping in Euro the price is net at €449 including delivery.

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi Shamrock,

These are the prices today:

49UK6300 - £369 With a £20 off voucher at the checkout RSTV20 - if you need ROI delivery just add £6.99 - Total = £355.99

If you are shopping in Euro the price is net at €434 including delivery

49UK6400 - £399 With a £20 off voucher at the checkout RSTV20 - if you need ROI delivery just add £6.99 - Total = £385.99

If you are shopping in Euro the price is net at €449 including delivery.

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Should that be €429?
    Is the RSTV20 voucher not valid in the Republic of Ireland?
    Thanks

The RSTV20 voucher is a sterling voucher and will only work on the £ price - at the moment there is no Euro voucher on that product.

If it is specifically the 49UK6400 you are looking at the standard Euro pricing actually probably works out slightly better than the Sterling price even WITH the £20 voucher applied. 

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

The RSTV20 voucher is a sterling voucher and will only work on the £ price - at the moment there is no Euro voucher on that product.

If it is specifically the 49UK6400 you are looking at the standard Euro pricing actually probably works out slightly better than the Sterling price even WITH the £20 voucher applied. 

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Ok Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Ok Thanks
    No problem Shamrockvilla.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.