Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Account Number Yet

Options
  • 01-04-2019 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I recently started a new account online and I received a generic email to confirm this. 

"[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We’re delighted to welcome you to Electric Ireland. Here’s hoping your new home brings you many happy memories for years to come.[/font]

You have signed up to our Electricity price plan which means as an Electric Ireland customer, we look after you with the best long term savings on the market so not only do you get a €150 sign up bonus you also get up to 5.5% savings every year.

In the coming weeks we will email you with your new account number and information about our Rewards programme and other ways to save with Electric Ireland. In the meantime you can download your price planhere.

There is a 14 day cooling off period after signing up to one of our price plans. If you change your mind during this time please click here.

Thanks again for choosing Electric Ireland."

This was 07/03/2019 and I am yet to receive my new account number or any further correspondence from Electric Ireland.

Kerril

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi kerril,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

It can take up to four weeks for a switch to complete, so you should be updated shortly. However, we can check the progress for you also here on social media, if you private message me the relevant meter point reference number (MPRN) confirming your name, address and telephone number.

We will review as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

Advertisement