Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deciem Birthday set 65% off

• 01-04-2019 1:21pm

deciem.com/product/dbs-birthday-set

Limit of 5 per customer while stocks last

The Ordinary “Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1% 30ml

NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate 15ml

The Chemistry Brand Hand Chemistry 30ml

€31.11

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭xraylady

Link not working for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Link is working for me but meh.... Maybe it's a great bargain but no clue, no need and no interest

For those wondering......

The Ordinary “Buffet” is "A multi-technology peptide serum formulated to target signs of aging and to support overall skin health"

NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate is "An advanced treatment to fight visible aging, puffiness and dark circles of the eye contour"

The Chemistry Brand Hand Chemistry is "A concentrated multi-functional hand cream that targets 8 signs of hand aging, aiming to improve the appearance of firmness, elasticity, texture and more"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭amber2

https://deciem.com/product/dbs-birthday-set

Think this may be it, hope the link works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

you would probably need to have a chemistry degree as well as a post grad in beauty and make-up to determine whether you needed these or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,498 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

clevtrev wrote: »
    you would probably need to have a chemistry degree as well as a post grad in beauty and make-up to determine whether you needed these or not.

A BS detector is all you need. You seriously think that there's any basis to that pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

The Ordinary “Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1% 30ml

Right, so they say this is:

"A multi-technology peptide serum formulated to target signs of aging and to support overall skin health."

I say this is:

"a super easy way to make me rich by extracting insane money from vulnerable people who have little self-esteem"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Haven’t tried the other two products but that hand cream is insanely good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Ordinary products are quite competitively priced compared to other cosmetics IMO.

I use the Buffet product daily, it’s very good. The other two products don’t interest me though. FWIW, RRP for that set is somewhere in the region of €80, so it’s a good price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

reminds me of when I was looking at an oled tv which was priced at 1700 with a rrp of something like 3200

I'm sure it'll be of some use to someone who has had the misfortune
    of paying full price for this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

All male replying to a female oriented bargain alert LOL (apart from dudara) :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

All male replying to a female oriented bargain alert LOL (apart from dudara) :):):)

Looking at who's posted above, I can absolutely assure you that it's definitely not all male on this thread. And I'd dispute the female oriented observation as well. I suffer from extremely dry skin on my hands and the Deciem hand cream is the only thing I've tried that makes any difference. It's pretty incredible stuff, if recommend it to anyone, male or female.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Is this gone? I've a birthday coming up, so this would have been perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

I ordered this - they are actually brilliant products and this price is excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,839 ✭✭✭✭cormie

coylemj wrote: »
    A BS detector is all you need. You seriously think that there's any basis to that pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo?

A healthy diet and lifestyle would probably do far better for people than any of these things :)

Advertisement