Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android App

Options
  • 01-04-2019 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Are ye planning on updating your app for Android? It's awful and out of date.

I've an S8 with Android 9 on it and now my phone is actually telling me I'm using an old outdated app, even though there is no new one yet.

You know its bad when even my phone is telling me your app is outdated.

The message reads:

"This app was built for an older version of Android and may not work properly. Try checking for updates or contact the developer."

This comes up every time I open the app. Almost feels insecure at this stage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there SweetCaliber,

Thanks for your message.

We are delighted to announce that we will be launching a brand new app later this year.

This should solve any current issues with incompatibility.

If we can help with anything else just give us a shout.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smartiifully

Hi there SweetCaliber,

Thanks for your message.

We are delighted to announce that we will be launching a brand new app later this year.

This should solve any current issues with incompatibility.

If we can help with anything else just give us a shout.

Thanks,

Lorna
    Please, not only for the "style" or "fancy", is a huge security problem using an older version of apps. And also the app in comparison with other bank apps this is very limited in actions and information (I have different bank apps and this is the worst).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Please, not only for the "style" or "fancy", is a huge security problem using an older version of apps. And also the app in comparison with other bank apps this is very limited in actions and information (I have different bank apps and this is the worst).

Hi smartiifully,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. For information regarding our new app coming later this year and for updates in relation to this please see here.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement