Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrestling Thoughts (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

How long before Renee has to do humiliating skits on TV for Vince once the hubby turns up on AEW screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Stone Cold is running for local candidate in Tallaght South...
    https://www.facebook.com/brian.leech.589

56711206_2261294767463280_2001646775038902272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=9362a19cfed117841f8bb465ed9b4c04&oe=5D622C83

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Thats Stone Old

• Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

xpletiv wrote: »
    Stone Cold is running for local candidate in Tallaght South...

ae4axk.png

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

"We're really glad that you're our friend And this is a friendship that'll never ever end"

So how do you think this will advance? Bring others into the Funhouse? Live show on Raw or SD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just don't see how it translates to the ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Flip vs Bandido was really good last night, ROH needs to build around them and guys like Rush and Gresham. Lifeblood vs LIJ was also pretty good.

King/Goto/Taylor/Cobb should be a decent clash of the big men tonight, PCO gets his title shot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

How lucky are kids today that they can see there favourites in person at their age

WWE never came too Ireland when I was a kid. Was it like a 9/10 year gap between 90s/00s ???

remember won tickets too the RDS outdoor show in 2005 but missed out cause I wasant able too travel. I've made up for it though in my older age lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

https://twitter.com/VICELAND/status/1126573102194921472?s=19

Definetly worth a watch this. Finale is next week about the Fabulous Moolah

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

How long before Renee has to do humiliating skits on TV for Vince once the hubby turns up on AEW screen.

Apparently Vince routinely tells her to shut up through the headset.

:D

Don't think he's a fan of gender quotas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Poor Becky’s ma. Or maybe poor Becky’s ma’s husband. She was certainly a stunner in her day from the few pictures that are out there, very like Becky. Still a very attractive older woman but she’s probably mortified by the attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Pentecost wrote: »
    Poor Becky’s ma. Or maybe poor Becky’s ma’s husband. She was certainly a stunner in her day from the few pictures that are out there, very like Becky. Still a very attractive older woman but she’s probably mortified by the attention.
    Anyone else think she looks like Anne Doyle?

You know osprey is a great wrestler but he’s some effin d**k

https://twitter.com/willospreay/status/1127144509878390784?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sky88 wrote: »

https://twitter.com/willospreay/status/1127144509878390784?s=21

I think he had his tongue firmly planted in cheek with that caption.

sky88 wrote:

He's not someone who should use social media as cool as his clips are he's admitted this year to be suffering with depression & when you are in the spotlight it's best to stay back from public media. He's also someone I've seen being criticised for his style by people who I imagine have never seen him wrestle outside of 30 second clips so is well aware of that criticism.
    Fwiw I saw it earlier & didn't take any offence but others will, I'd guess.

Stupid shíte but that's just my opinion.

I know we've talked about shortening names before, but I just noticed on 205 Live, though I'm sure it's been the case on NXT UK, that El Ligero is just Ligero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Knowing how petty Vince is I'm surprised he didn't put on a surprise PPV on May 26th the night of Double or Nothing.

He had plenty of time to arrange it.

Give it time. Probably a network special announced during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

To be fair, why do people find it petty when WWE do that stuff but great when NJPW and the indies invade wherever Mania is? NJPW/ROH are running Toronto for SummerSlam weekend now.

leggo wrote:
    To be fair, why do people find it petty when WWE do that stuff but great when NJPW and the indies invade wherever Mania is? NJPW/ROH are running Toronto for SummerSlam weekend now.

The 2019 G1 finals are on that weekend for 3 straight nights so not quite running Toronto

Went from New Japan & ROH to now including NWA & CMLL too. Wow I wonder who is prioritising that show. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Are you having a bad Saturday or just looking to start arguing with someone? What the hell does that have to do with what I said?!

Two clips from Becky's 24 special. Nice moment with Vince...

https://streamable.com/1f7hq

And being angry (justifiably!) about not getting a doll...

https://streamable.com/syrzz

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Was just going to post about Beckys WWE 24 episode. Yeah that doll clip of her when they presented charlotte and Sasha with theirs and Beckys sitting there like a spare at a wedding and not looking happy at all. It seems vince triple h and Stephanie all really like Becky. The only crappy part was her revealing her dad was diagnosed with lung cancer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

the **** is wrong with vinces face in that 1st clip, its scarier than brays new mask

Advertisement