Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blanch Hospital start date for construction

• 02-04-2019 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭

Has the new hospital construction started yet in Blanch ? I havent been in that way in a long time ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I was in and out of there a lot last summer and there was serious construction going on then. Unless there is another new project I am not aware of...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,337 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I was up there last week and I'd say they're not far from the stage where they can start fitting out the inside of the building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Ah ok so its well under way. Is that the maternity one or the other project they had for there ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Aren't they building the satellite clinic for the NCH atm? Or is that a different part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭AlanG

The building at the moment it the childrens hospital clinic and it is nearly ready. The maternity hospital is not even at the planning stages yet - they are still trying to work out the management politics with the Rotunda - it may never happen according to a consultant that was on the Pat kenny show about a month ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

AlanG wrote: »
    The building at the moment it the childrens hospital clinic and it is nearly ready. The maternity hospital is not even at the planning stages yet - they are still trying to work out the management politics with the Rotunda - it may never happen according to a consultant that was on the Pat kenny show about a month ago.

good old ireland. let the few hold up the many

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Anybody have the planning permission link to this?

Advertisement