Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner guitarist, mid 30s looking for drummer (Dublin/Kildare)

Options
  • 02-04-2019 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there,

I am a beginner guitar player (I am very bad), mid 30s, and I'd like to find a drummer, similar age/level to improve together.
    I have a couple of song ideas (very basic kind of shoegazing stuff) I'd like to try and build on.
    If things go well, next step would be to find a female singer, but let's see.

I am around Dublin or Kildare.

Hope somebody is interested and not afraid to waste their time! :-)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ji_qi_mao

Still looking for a beginner/patient drummer to try a couple of songs if anyone's interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 normanirish

ji_qi_mao wrote: »
    Still looking for a beginner/patient drummer to try a couple of songs if anyone's interested!

What kind of music do you play? I am a guitarist but I jam with a drummer. We are looking for other people to jam with us.

What kind of music do you play? I am a guitarist but I jam with a drummer. We are looking for other people to jam with us.

Hi, I play electric guitar, I like shoegaze, indie rock.
    What kind of music are you two playing?

Still looking for a beginner drummer to try a couple of songs if anyone's interested!

Advertisement