Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product refund on microft band 2 and band 1.

Options
  • 02-04-2019 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,
    I've just learned that microsoft are refunding band 1/2 users on the devices as they are ceasing support from May 19.
    When I contacted them about it, they said if I didn't purchase the device from them, I would be best to return it to retailer.

I have packaging and receipt from argos march 2016, but I doubt argos will be able to entertain me.

Anyone have advice,
    I did get a number from microsoft as a reference for refund.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Have you actually used it recently - the refund only applies to people who has used it since December and *before* the announcement? (edit - if they've given you a reference number I presume you have)

I'd give it a few days to see if specific UK/Ireland refund info comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PS I love U

L1011 wrote: »
    Have you actually used it recently - the refund only applies to people who has used it since December and *before* the announcement? (edit - if they've given you a reference number I presume you have)

I'd give it a few days to see if specific UK/Ireland refund info comes out.

Hey, thanks for the reply.
    I've used it a few times last year and had hoped to start using it again.
    My new phone couldn't open the health app when I went to use it a few weeks ago and that's when I realised it was becoming obsolete.
    I thought the notice mentions use of the device anytime during 2018 up to March 2019.

Advertisement