Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour of Flanders 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Anyone else using the eurospirt app and a chromecast to watch this? Race plays fine for me on the app but when I put it on chromecast it plays for a few seconds then just stops not even buffering

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

On the shuttle bus going to the Oude Kwaremont at the moment :)

neris wrote: »
    Anyone else using the eurospirt app and a chromecast to watch this? Race plays fine for me on the app but when I put it on chromecast it plays for a few seconds then just stops not even buffering

Ah this earlier and last weekend. Running around the house to see who was pausing it on me from their phone which nobody was. Eventually got it working by switching between the Rob Hatch feed and the Kirby one.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Steve SilverMint

Terpstra looks in a bad way after that fall

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭fishfoodie

Terpstra looks in a bad way after that fall

He was out cold; he never even twitched when they unclipped his foot.

Fortunately he regained consciousness shortly after, but I'd say he'll stay overnight in the hospital after being out that long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Would suggest its a problem with the chromecast. Unplug leave it out for 30 seconds and fire it up again?

Ah this earlier and last weekend. Running around the house to see who was pausing it on me from their phone which nobody was. Eventually got it working by switching between the Rob Hatch feed and the Kirby one.

Changed to the 2 robs and no issues so far. Don't know what it is with the main feed same happened last week and Milan san remo to

Thats some sight at the top of the Muur there. People everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Women's race on the Kwaremont. Great atmosphere here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

MVDP Out!

Or...maybe not??!!

• Advertisement

Van set pole down odd looking fall

He's getting back in , what a legend.

Asgreen from quickstep pissed up that climb past everyone!

Is that weining who use to ride for orica

Is that weining who use to ride for orica

Yep, and rabobank before that.
    This is going to be carnage in the last 2 climbs, still a big group there

Sagans struggling some race though

Cmon bettiol!!!

Nice to see quickstep not win something for a change :D

MVDP in fourth is something given the crash he had hope is teeth are all there. Delighted for Bettiol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Great days racing today, didn't think Bettiol had a chance to stay away when he attacked but too many of the chasers wouldn't commit. Everyone seemed to want GVA to pull them to the line

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭Macy0161

TheBlaaMan wrote:
    Would suggest its a problem with the chromecast. Unplug leave it out for 30 seconds and fire it up again?
    I had this problem - my phone updated Android version last night and I put it down to that (I switched to the app on the fire stick).

Great win for Bettiol. DQS had the numbers but obviously didn't have the confidence in anyone left to chase it down.

Wow ES have proper edited highlights on and not just the last hour of the race.

Glad I watched with the 2 Rob's though and didn't have to listen to Kirby and Quigley. The 2 Robs did the whole race without ads to have a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Valverde 8th, youd have to fancy him giving Paris Roubaix a crack

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭1bryan

don't see a separate thread for the women's RVV so will post this here.

https://twitter.com/RondeVlaanderen/status/1114898860869074945

wonderful interview from the 3rd place finisher, Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig. It's rare you'd see an interview that entertaining from one of her male counterparts.

You can't watch that woman in an interview and not be smiling from ear to ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,083 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

The 2 Robs did the whole race without ads to have a break.

That explains why Hatch was talking with his mouth full!

Advertisement