Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixies: Dublin and Belfast 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I got two in the standing area. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Rossie11

Secured and entered all info etc and website crashed at end.. "its not your fault but ours please check your account"
    no tickets.. A-holes

• Registered Users Posts: 3 doneill94

They'll be up on Viagogo for €400 and your first born child in less than an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭funnyname

Next gig after Olympia is

Sunday September 29, 2019 – OSLO Sentrum Scene (Norway)

So no additional date in Ireland I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Jeffrey Lebowski

just got a single ticket. Keep trying folks.

• Advertisement

and just got one at 10.15am row M "restricted view".. where the hell is that..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Managed to get 1 standing.........not sure when I'll break that news!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Rossie11 wrote: »
    and just got one at 10.15am row M "restricted view".. where the hell is that..

in the red, a pillar would be partially in the way
    circle.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

I've got 1 Standing ticket in basket but i'm just about to cancel the order if anybody want's to try to nab when i do so??

rubadub wrote: »
    in the red, a pillar would be partially in the way
    circle.jpg

Sound thanks.. happy enough with it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Peckham

Kept trying.

1 standing ticket and 2 Circle tickets (not beside each other, but close enough)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

will cancel it at 10:24 on the dot if anyone's trying

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭adam240610

I've got 1 Standing ticket in basket but i'm just about to cancel the order if anybody want's to try to nab when i do so??

I'd like to

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Managed to get another Circle ticket 2 minutes ago from my phone when I wasnt logged in, even though I was still trying on my laptop when logged in and it was coming up as none available.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Came up one for restricted view L7 but when I clicked into it I got "cannot process your request":mad::mad::mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 41,616 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Got 2 in standing just after 10am... delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭adam240610

Managed one standing but was going to go with the girlfriend, if anyone managed to buy a spare standing I'd love to get it off of you, otherwise I'll be selling mine. **** touts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

adam240610 wrote: »
    Managed one standing but was going to go with the girlfriend, if anyone managed to buy a spare standing I'd love to get it off of you, otherwise I'll be selling mine. **** touts

Bear me in mind, Adam. I missed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I got upper C x2 - if anyone wants to swap for standing.

Got them through the app - wasn't as familiar with choosing specific type of ticket :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Missed out on Belfast :(

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

Got restricted view at 9.05 so I let it go. Then got a good circle seat at 10.25. And finally got a standing at 12.57. Ya gotta keep trying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

That's mental. I must have tried 100 times over 2 hours and got nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

I was trying on and off for a few hours and at the end it wasn't even searching just a screen saying, Sorry, cannot process your request. I can't understand how it works when Ned can pick up tickets at nearly 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I was trying on and off for a few hours and at the end it wasn't even searching just a screen saying, Sorry, cannot process your request. I can't understand how it works when Ned can pick up tickets at nearly 1pm.

Wouldn’t worry. You’ll get them on toutless closer to the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

Wouldn’t worry. You’ll get them on toutless closer to the time.

last time they played the olympia i got a ticket the day before on ticketmaster. just keep checking now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Anyone here doing both Belfast and Dublin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be going, but just wanted to mention that the support act (The Big Moon) are also great and well worth seeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Apparently they're doing an album signing in Tower Records (presumably Dawson St) at 1pm on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Apparently they're doing an album signing in Tower Records (presumably Dawson St) at 1pm on Thursday

Wristbands were handed out if you bought the new album.

All were gone on the day of release.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Anyone know if they plan on releasing more (with the new 'dynamic pricing' TM way) or are they completely 100% sold out?

Advertisement