Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepyhead Deluxe pod

Options
  • 03-04-2019 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am on the lookout for a sleepyhead deluxe pod preferably in the marble colour. I was wondering if anyone has seen any around the place? I can only seem to find the white version of the pod. TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

What we did was we bought one second hand on adverts and then bought a new cover online

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Sarah1916

Good idea thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

evil_seed wrote: »
    What we did was we bought one second hand on adverts and then bought a new cover online

Everything about this is striking me as a bad idea. Sleepyheads and other pillows aren't recommended in the first place due to increased risk of cot death. That risk would be even higher buying one second hand. Even within the same family, a new cot mattress is advised for each baby because of bodily fluids trapped inside the mattress from the previous baby being a factor in increased risk of cot death. So using a sleepyhead is a risk in the first place, and reusing another baby's sleepyhead increases that risk further. And then adding to that, it is from an unknown home where there could be smokers or pets.

Please don't take this advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Everything about this is striking me as a bad idea. Sleepyheads and other pillows aren't recommended in the first place due to increased risk of cot death. That risk would be even higher buying one second hand. Even within the same family, a new cot mattress is advised for each baby because of bodily fluids trapped inside the mattress from the previous baby being a factor in increased risk of cot death. So using a sleepyhead is a risk in the first place, and reusing another baby's sleepyhead increases that risk further. And then adding to that, it is from an unknown home where there could be smokers or pets.

Please don't take this advice.

Actually, sleepyhead themselves say that they’re fine to be reused, because all parts of them can be washed in the washing machine.

Advertisement