Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Hiya" on calls on Samsung

• 03-04-2019 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭

I finally succumbed to the annoying system update thats been pestering me on my Galaxy for the last few months. A few business numbers that arent in my contacts have rang me & been rung but then the phone starts showing up who they are are trying to guess who they are. Theres something called Hiya identifying these numbers. Is there any way to get rid of this as it doesnt show up in the phone when I search for apps or programmes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Apparently this "hiya" app used to be called "WhitePages Caller ID". Is it possible it is on your phone with the old name?

Advertisement