Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan query

Options
  • 03-04-2019 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I was approved for a loan but had to get my bank statements and payslips returned to you, which I now have done. How long will it be roughly until the funds are made available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Damo1990 for reaching out to us.

Usually within 48 banking hours you will receive a further update. You can also link in with the Team on 0818 200 334 Advisors are available Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 10am-2pm. They'll be happy to take a look at the application for you.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Damo1990

Thanks Damo1990 for reaching out to us.

Usually within 48 banking hours you will receive a further update. You can also link in with the Team on 0818 200 334 Advisors are available Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 10am-2pm. They'll be happy to take a look at the application for you.

Many thanks
    Alison
    I have tried to contact that number above and was on hold for over 20 minutes on my lunch break. The money has not been transfered yet to my account and I have heard nothing back through email or text from your department.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Damo1990 wrote: »
    I have tried to contact that number above and was on hold for over 20 minutes on my lunch break. The money has not been transfered yet to my account and I have heard nothing back through email or text from your department.

Thanks for the information Damo1990,

We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced less than desirable holding times, our advisors will answer your call as soon as they can. Our Lending Team are available to take calls until 8pm Monday to Friday. Please be assured that one of our advisors will be happy to look into the application for you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement