Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuel Cards and Toll Pass

Options
  • 03-04-2019 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking to find good providers for fuel and toll roads.

Would anyone mind telling me which fuel card they use for work vehicles and why ?

Countrywide toll pass units, again which provider do you use and why ?

I have 3 vehicles to run , 1 car and 2 minibus.
    Lastly, Is there anything else I need to look out for that you can think of.

Thanks in advance,
    Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Don't know about fuel cards but I've been using Eflow.ie for toll pass on two cars since they brought in the tags and always found them very reliable and efficient. They're a French company I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

I use applegreen fuel cards but have cards from CSC which weve never used. Tried DCI for cards but they just made the whole application process difficult. Applegreen are more local to a few of our branches and home so thats why we use them. We use eflow for the M50 as its really only toll we travel on

Advertisement