Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance - Pay In Full

Options
  • 03-04-2019 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi - is there an option to pay in full for car insurance?
    I only see an option for monthly payments.

Also, if i type in my address manually and say it can't be found under "find my address", it is approx 70euro cheaper than me selecting that you found my address!!
    Why is that??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks tiredblondie for reaching out to us.

Just in relation to inputting the address, the first line will usually ask for a house name. If there's no house named attached to your address can you leave this empty and start on the next address line.

Also, if it's a new quote you can contact the Team directly - insurance@boi.com and an Advisor be happy to offer you assistance in relation to any questions on completing the policy document. We'd like to ensure it's completed correctly at the outset.

If it's a renewal quote, you can certainly contact our Insurance Partners here to query the address and help with payment.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement