If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No email reply

Options
  • 03-04-2019 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I emailed about a dodgy remote But haven't jears back from you guys in a week after leaving 3 seperate emails.

Any information on when I'll hear back from you?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Mark,

I'm guessing this is in reference to a Sony remote?

If so Stephen who looks after our service admin replied to your email from last night today at 10:33 and Kenny our Store Manager replied to your email from Monday evening at 12:50 yesterday - there were answered on your own emails so there can not be an issue with the wrong address being used - perhaps check your SPAM.

From the notes on your account I can also see that the guys have called you on 27th March Edit April! ( Where is this year going to!)/ and 3rd March. April

I can forward copies of all mails if you like but they must be lurking in your Spam folder,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Edit :

I've just forwarded you the last 2 mails from my own outbox - I see from some of your other posts that you may not have received mails from a couple of other sources as well :confused:

Keep us posted!

ATVB

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Hi Mark,

I'm guessing this is in reference to a Sony remote?

If so Stephen who looks after our service admin replied to your email from last night today at 10:33 and Kenny our Store Manager replied to your email from Monday evening at 12:50 yesterday - there were answered on your own emails so there can not be an issue with the wrong address being used - perhaps check your SPAM.

From the notes on your account I can also see that the guys have called you on 27th March Edit April! ( Where is this year going to!)/ and 3rd March. April

I can forward copies of all mails if you like but they must be lurking in your Spam folder,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Edit :

I've just forwarded you the last 2 mails from my own outbox - I see from some of your other posts that you may not have received mails from a couple of other sources as well :confused:

Keep us posted!

ATVB

I haven't received these replies. Strange.

I had some calls from Belfast during the week but I do be in college during the day so struggle to answer any calls

Hi Mark,

I have forwarded the last 2 emails sent to you myself - have you received them?

If not do you have an alternative mail and we will try that?

Again our guys are responding to your own email using the 'reply' feature so it's not as if they are inputting an incorrect address ( for once :D ) 

and again they have tried to call you as well several times but of course I appreciate if you are in college that can be tough - if you would liek to give us a call window I'll ask the guys to call you between those times?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi again Mark,

I have forwarded the mails again to you with your alternative email - hopefully you have received these?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Edit - Mark Sent you a PM

That revised email address on a cut & paste gave me a bounce back straight away:

not a valid
    RFC-5321 address. t51si417583edb.379 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Can I arrange a time for our service admin guys to call you and chat this through?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭xl500

"from the notes on your account I can also see that the guys have called you on 27th March Edit April! ( Where is this year going to!)/ and 3rd March. April"

Its really Going fast if you called him on the 27th April :) :);):)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi XL500.

It should have been the 27th March and the 3rd April.

We have sorted this customer and this case is now closed.

xl500 wrote: »
    "from the notes on your account I can also see that the guys have called you on 27th March Edit April! ( Where is this year going to!)/ and 3rd March. April"

Its really Going fast if you called him on the 27th April :) :);):)
    XL500 - to be fair I corrected that post within a few minutes of the original post - I left the original post up, just popped lines through it for transparency.

Any issues with it just drop me a PM directly or of course a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll do my best to address your query / concerns..

Again the OP is back in touch,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

John, Kenny, I missed this one I'm afraid...... too late to snip and tidy.

@xl500, Pls take a moment to read the Charter - pitching in on a thread in this way isn't appropriate, especially bearing in mind that RS were dealing with a specific customer query.

Thread closed.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.