Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OEM A4 headlight bulbs

• 03-04-2019 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend online or shop where I could get replacement bulbs for my 09 A4?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

Are the just normal halogens? If so its just a bog standard h7 bulb available anywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,466 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

And if xenon, I'd imagine it's a d3s bulb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

mickdw wrote:
    And if xenon, I'd imagine it's a d3s bulb.

Yes they're Xenon D3S. I've sourced OSRAMs but can't find anywhere selling Philips which are apparently oem.

Anyone order online from a legit source or know a shop selling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes they're Xenon D3S. I've sourced OSRAMs but can't find anywhere selling Philips which are apparently oem.

Anyone order online from a legit source or know a shop selling?

Powerbulbs have them, code APR2019 gets 20% off.

https://www.powerbulbs.com/eu/store/category/xenon-hid-bulbs-d2s-d2r-d1s-d1r/fitting/d3s

Powerbulbs have them, code APR2019 gets 20% off.

Cheers, have you ordered off them yourself?

Few reviews claiming bulbs arrived in blank boxes potentially fakes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Cheers, have you ordered off them yourself?

Few reviews claiming bulbs arrived in blank boxes potentially fakes?

Have been ordering from them the last 5 years or so, have ordered Xenon and also bog standard bulbs, always legit with what I have got.

I wouldn't worry so much about Philips.
    Order a reputable brand in 4500k light colour and buy 2 and you will be good as factory.

mickdw wrote:
    I wouldn't worry so much about Philips. Order a reputable brand in 4500k light colour and buy 2 and you will be good as factory.

Otto in Airton have two ds3 OSRAMs but they can't tell me the the kelvin. 70e each tho which is a great price. But wondering are they only 4150k

I wouldn't call that a great price. It's great versus audi but that is not saying much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Powerbulbs is fully legit.

Much cheaper compared to anywhere in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Picked up two Gen 2 Philips for 160e off power bulbs including delivery.

Cheers folks

Advertisement