Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fructis shampoo

Options
  • 03-04-2019 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone seen Fructis shampoo on shelves lately anywhere in Dublin? Bright green bottle, I usually get it in supermarkets.

It's far and away my favourite, but getting harder and harder to find lately :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I’ve seen it in dealz though I’m not sure how recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Not stocked by Dealz any more :(

Anyone else seen this shampoo anywhere??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Amazon.co.uk might be worth checking out. I actually went looking for it in dunnes and boots since I saw your post, but alas it is no more and seems to have been discontinued :( Garnier Ultimate blends seems to have taken its place. It's a shame - because it was a great shampoo iirc

Amazon.co.uk might be worth checking out. I actually went looking for it in dunnes and boots since I saw your post, but alas it is no more and seems to have been discontinued :( Garnier Ultimate blends seems to have taken its place. It's a shame - because it was a great shampoo iirc
    I've used it for years and years - it's the only shampoo/conditioner that doesn't make my hair greasy after a few uses.

I'm beginning to fear it's been discontinued as well :mad: Dunno what I'll do if it has been.

In case anyone else is wondering about this, I just got official confirmation that the Fructis range is no longer being made :mad:

Bah.

• Advertisement
Advertisement