Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,463 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

20 times 5k is only 100,000 , that's if it hit a million a coin... correct..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

20 times 5k is only 100,000 , that's if it hit a million a coin... correct..

I'll have some of those peanuts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

bought last night , its crazy fee to withdraw

What wallet did you transfer it to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

That's the thing, even if it went to a million a coin, still not a fortune with 5k into it at this stage, still peanuts.

Peanuts/Fortune is all relative.
    If somebody can only invest $5k then I don’t think they would be close to considering $100k as peanuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

bought last night , its crazy fee to withdraw

I bought XGG on Bilaxy and transferred to trust wallet, fees weren't too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

bosco12345 wrote: »
    What wallet did you transfer it to?

didnt withdraw yet , going to see if fees come down . was going to throw it to xodus or atomic

I bought XGG on Bilaxy and transferred to trust wallet, fees weren't too bad.

.02 eth

.02 eth

Just had a look there, I didn't really pay attention it was 0.009097725 Ether ($16.99)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

been saying this for a while, these ETH gas fees are ridiculous high and others will capitalise on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    been saying this for a while, these ETH gas fees are ridiculous high and others will capitalise on this
    The upgrade will sort it. Assuming it goes to plan...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Hey guys, I just want to make you aware of an altcoin. Permission.io

I have a friend who knows the creators etc. Anyway it's gone from 0.006 private to listed on bithumb at 0.002 and is now up over 250% going at 0.005, expected to hit 10 cent as they have something in the cooker with IBM. Dont know what it will stabilise at but might be worh a punt.

Anyway just wanted to pass the info
    Anyone buy this? Another dodgy site using a third party company to complete purchase...

https://www.bithumb.pro/en-us

FFVII wrote: »
    Anyone buy this? Another dodgy site using a third party company to complete purchase...

https://www.bithumb.pro/en-us
    bought via uniswap store on my coinbase wallet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

I see a number of people have taken the plunge on XGG, anyone researched it fully and have high hopes for the platform or is it more just a worthwhile punt to get in this early? What price do you think it can reach? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

didnt withdraw yet , going to see if fees come down . was going to throw it to xodus or atomic

Withdrawing it now to atomic wallet and its costing me 56 euro (3400 XGG).. ye fk that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

I see a number of people have taken the plunge on XGG, anyone researched it fully and have high hopes for the platform or is it more just a worthwhile punt to get in this early? What price do you think it can reach? Cheers

I don't know if I'm missing something but it's basically the native token for a platform that lets people play a lottery with crypto. They give 90% of the crypto staked to the winner and 10% to the platform. The 10% that the platform gets will then be used for token buybacks. Won't that just mean that the creators of the platform will be amassing huge amounts of tokens for themselves?

My understanding is that you can use other cryptos to enter the pools, if this is correct what is the point of the token itself other than they are buying it back with the 10%?

This is all just from a quick look at their website so I could be missing something or just not getting something so don't take what I said as advice because I don't know anything more than is on the site I linked to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Anyone into yeild farming here? I've a nice amount of fetch.ai on crypto.com which cannot be staked there, and I was checking out the developers website, and they offer a reward system of "up to 275% apy" for yeild farming on their system.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ConstantinL

I did the same, bought the XGG on Bilaxy and waiting for the price to go up...so the fee doesn;t bite as much in the amount of coins I bought.
    I bought at different prices...the first price I bought was 0.0045 and the fees on withdrawal from there to any wallet were around 6000 XGG. As the price of XGG went a up a bit the fee (which is actually calculated in USD and converted in XGG) is not biting as much and now it's around 2000XGG per withdrawal. I have around 700k XGG on bilaxy atm and will wait just a bit longer before withdrawing them to my wallet...maybe the fee will be only 250-500 XGG in a couple of days.
    I also bought around 98k XGG by using Uniswap, needed to have metamask linked to my wallet, and then I swapped USDT for XGG and paid a gas fee (at that time was lucky and got charged only $10.5) but had to wait like 15-20 min for the swap to take place, after confirming the swap.
    I'd say that once they launch their marketing campaign this week...they might launch it on other exchanges as well, or other exchanges will list it themselves, same as Bilaxy. The team listed XGG only on Uniswap, but Bilaxy became interested and bought some to attract clients and make profits on the buy/sell gap.

dor83 wrote: »
    I don't know if I'm missing something but it's basically the native token for a platform that lets people play a lottery with crypto. They give 90% of the crypto staked to the winner and 10% to the platform. The 10% that the platform gets will then be used for token buybacks. Won't that just mean that the creators of the platform will be amassing huge amounts of tokens for themselves?

My understanding is that you can use other cryptos to enter the pools, if this is correct what is the point of the token itself other than they are buying it back with the 10%?

This is all just from a quick look at their so I could be missing something or just not getting something so don't take what I said as advice because I don't know anything more than is on the site I linked to.

As you mentioned, the winner gets 90% of the pool, the platform receives the other 10%. But the winner has the chance to get the additional 10% from the platform back (actually to get the 100% pool amount) if they use their XGG tokens. We are still waiting on a full tokenomics update. Also one of their lottery games will be using XGG tokens, this might be interesting.

Another thing which we must look at is the Total supply, which is 1billion XGG, but only 200mil is the circulating supply that was put up on Uniswap for sale, the rest 800mil are locked if I understood correctly.
    The team have put $1mil liquidity from their own pockets.
    Team is also very transparent, if you go to their website there is a link to Linkedin to see who they are, also they have been behind the DMST project, which is the official partner of OGesports which is backed by redbull.
    so for me this sounds like a responsible, transparent and well known team.

About the platform...we'll have the chance to test it today as they're launching the beta, plus remember there is the $250k marketing campaign, so from here I get the idea that we are still in the early stages. Apart from that, there are about 1550 people watching their telegram chat, and 2400 on twitter ...yet there's only about 600 holder...I;d say that most people just wait to see if the platform is real and not a scam (have not done their research properly I guess). SO when they'll see the beta platform they'll start buying, in my opinion. Plus more investors after the marketing campaign. The official platform (real crypto one) will be launch at the end of the month.
    How the lottery system works...from what I understood there's going to be a few different pools (a few at start, they might develop more interesting games along the way), where 10 people take their chances and 1 wins all...great for the winner, he had a 10% chance of winning and made a lot of money. What about the others? Well they still can make more money if they continue playing as they have a 10% chance everytime, and the gains are very appealing.

If you understand the project and tokenomics (or what we know about them at the moment) then you will know how early we are.
    Their roadmap:
    Q1:
    -Beta phase (today they're launching beta)
    -Marketing campaign (asap after beta)
    -Platform launch (confirmed at end of month)
    -Staking platform
    Q2:
    - 2x-100x pools
    - New interface
    - NFTS integration !!!
    - Tokens listing page
    Q3:
    -Spin&Win
    -ICO Launchpad
    -Platform Upgrade
    -BSC support

I will try to find more info and will keep you updated. There's plenty of info on their twitter account and a healthy group on telegram.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I;d say that most people just wait to see if the platform is real and not a scam (have not done their research properly I guess).

Can I ask where you did your research ConstantinL?

I can't find much outside of the small amount of info put out by the promoters and a handful of dubious looking "going to the moon" shilly looking posts.

Every one of your posts here is about XGG so I guess that makes you our resident expert :)

Anyone monitor large movement alerts?

Got one last night that a billion worth of BTC was sent to Gemini. Might be the reason for this mornings dip

• Advertisement

Graham wrote: »

I can't find much outside of the small amount of info put out by the promoters and a handful of dubious looking "going to the moon" shilly looking posts.

Every one of your posts here is about XGG so I guess that makes you our resident expert :)

I watched the video on their website, have checked the posts on Twitter, also checked their team on Linkedin and in what other projects they have been involved..etc, and looked at the pinned messages on telegram, then I also check them on ethereum scan & dextools. And there's even some info on Tokpie about them, but that's a super small exchange, the info is good tho.
    I'd say there's more info coming to the surface this week, the team might have been busy trying to prepare the beta launch for today. But ahead of marketing campaign we might get more info, if not, then we get it from the marketing campaign itself...I took the risk (in my opinion low) and have bought way ahead.
    Waiting now to see the beta platform live...will let you know about it asap.

Update: they just announced: 6pm UTC as the launching time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Bought some VET a few months back, done great for me recently. It's a funny game.

I watched the video on their website, have checked the posts on Twitter, and looked at the pinned messages on telegram, then I also check them on ethereum scan & dextools. And there's even some info on Tokpie about them, but that's a super small exchange, the info is good tho.

Sorry to be a skeptic but anything that hasn't been directly put out by the XGG promoters?

If you have some links you could share, that would be great.

Most of the info is from the 10x Twitter page from what I can see myself.

I could well be wrong because I don't know much about crypto myself but from what I've seen from their website and twitter I wouldn't be putting money into it myself. The only use I can see for the token is to gamble on the pools and not pay the 10% for using another crypto and what do they do with the tokens the buy with the 10%? To me it looks like a way for them to sell useless token solely to make money for themselves, they make money from selling the token and if you use another crypto they take 10% to buy the tokens themselves which they then sell to someone else.

Again, I don't know a lot about it and only have the info that everyone else has so I could well be missing something so don't take anything I say as advice on it, if you're interested in it have a look yourself and see what you think.

As a crypto proposition it's probably not the worst ever but gambling and crypto combined might justify a slightly more cautious approach.

At the same time that's not to say it won't have a good run if they pump it properly but you'd probably want to have one hand on the ripcord ready to make a fast exit :D

Sorry to be a skeptic but anything that hasn't been directly put out by the XGG promoters?

If you have some links you could share, that would be great.

That is no problem.
    I guess we have to wait for more solid/reliable source of info about it.
    check this link on the dmst, have a look at the first pic there, you'll see the 10x logo in the upper right corner, also there's lots of info about the DMST on their medium and on that page you'll see their partners, etc
    https://dmscript.medium.com/how-you-can-utilize-dmst-tokens-7cb7de8b6c1a
    Also DMScript published XGG video on their twitter: https://twitter.com/DMScript/status/1366406310414200835
    DMScript is huge and I personally consider it a reliable source.

Update: they're launching beta platform today at 6pm UTC

As a crypto proposition it's probably not the worst ever but gambling and crypto combined might justify a slightly more cautious approach.

At the same time that's not to say it won't have a good run if they pump it properly but you'd probably want to have one hand on the ripcord ready to make a fast exit :D

For fast exits use fibonacci retracements rule...u'll still make money either way.
    at least when they are marketing it.
    Of course, everyone need to do their own research, apply their judgement and
    take the risk or not.
    Not trying to shill you into it, was just pointing to an early entry opportunity, either for short or long term.
    What everyone does with their money is not my concern.

Most of the info is from the 10x Twitter page from what I can see myself.

I could well be wrong because I don't know much about crypto myself but from what I've seen from their website and twitter I wouldn't be putting money into it myself. The only use I can see for the token is to gamble on the pools and not pay the 10% for using another crypto and what do they do with the tokens the buy with the 10%? To me it looks like a way for them to sell useless token solely to make money for themselves, they make money from selling the token and if you use another crypto they take 10% to buy the tokens themselves which they then sell to someone else.

Again, I don't know a lot about it and only have the info that everyone else has so I could well be missing something so don't take anything I say as advice on it, if you're interested in it have a look yourself and see what you think.

You are perfectly right there, but based only on that we can still make loads of money in short term from the marketing campaign.
    But what if their long term plan for XGG is much more than what you've explained there? Because they haven't set out a tokenomics article yet...we have to wait and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭djan

Unearthly wrote: »

Got one last night that a billion worth of BTC was sent to Gemini. Might be the reason for this mornings dip

What do you use to monitor that? I remember that usually such large movements lead to substantial price changes. Same as when F2Pool sold off.

• Advertisement

That is no problem.
    I guess we have to wait for more solid/reliable source of info about it.
    check this link on the dmst, have a look at the first pic there, you'll see the 10x logo in the upper right corner, also there's lots of info about the DMST on their medium and on that page you'll see their partners, etc

I guess that's the other element that makes me slightly cautious. There's not much information about $DMST outside of what the promoters have published. The market cap of $DMST is $4.1M or 73 BTC which doesn't really demonstrate an established track record from what I can make out.

None of this should be read as me bashing either DMST or XGG, there's nothing to suggest there's anything wrong but to my mind it would be a long-shot punt at this stage.

You are perfectly right there, but based only on that we can make loads of money in short term from the marketing campaign.
    But what if their long term plan for XGG is mush more than what you've explained there? Because they haven't set out a tokenomics article yet...we have to wait and see.

I agree that it could be very profitable and think the general idea is good, people love to win money and gambling is hugely profitable. I also can see the token gaining value from where it is now, I can also see it crashing and burning at some point though so it'd be about getting out at the right time and that's not worth the risk for me.

My problem with it is that I don't see a need for the token at all, they could do it without the token and take even 0.5% for themselves and still make a killing without any need for a token at all, I just can't see any real use for the token at all other than a way for them to profit.

I guess that's the other element that makes me slightly cautious. There's not much information about $DMST outside of what the promoters have published. The market cap of $DMST is $4.1M or 73 BTC which doesn't really demonstrate an established track record from what I can make out.

None of this should be read as me bashing either DMST or XGG, there's nothing to suggest there's anything wrong but to my mind it would be a long-shot punt at this stage.

Keep in mind that DMScript has yet to establish their position on the market (only about 6 months old). Also, the use of the DMST token has a different utility than XGG, so a comparison between their performance wouldn't be accurate.

Have found more info about both DMScrupt and XGG here:

https://morioh.com/p/cc710f1d39d4

https://esportsinsider.com/2020/09/og-dmscript/

https://oltnews.com/og-partners-with-blockchain-tech-company-dmscript-the-esports-observer-%EF%BD%9C-home-for-essential-esports-business-news-and-information-teo-the-esports-observer

https://cointelegraph.com/news/og-partners-with-blockchain-based-gaming-technology-company

An interview here: https://cryptoguerrillas.com/dmscript-ama-recap/

And after 6pm I'll tell you more about their beta ;)

I agree that it could be very profitable and think the general idea is good, people love to win money and gambling is hugely profitable. I also can see the token gaining value from where it is now, I can also see it crashing and burning at some point though so it'd be about getting out at the right time and that's not worth the risk for me.

My problem with it is that I don't see a need for the token at all, they could do it without the token and take even 0.5% for themselves and still make a killing without any need for a token at all, I just can't see any real use for the token at all other than a way for them to profit.

In my opinion, they make profit either way, as you said, if we view it from this angle then the token would be useless.
    But , consider that only 200mil tokens are in circulation, the other 800mil are locked in liquidity. Most of the circulating tokens will be bought in no time at current prices (only I have almost 1 mil). This being said the logic tells me that some of the token holders will stake their tokens, others will use them in the XGG pool to pay their lottery, others will use them for the other pools, so a continuous usage. If we can agree that over time more and more people will be staking the token and that the company will hold the tokens which they get through that buy-back program, that will give rise to scarcity (economic scenario)...this leading to a higher price for the remaining tokens that are in circulation.
    Now let's have a look at another scenario, currently XGG can be bought only on Uniswap and Bilaxy, what if, and it will, be listed on a bigger exchange, let's say Bitforex at least, if not even Kraken or at a later date Binance...

how the price of the token be reflected after considering these two scenarios?

Keep in mind that DMScript has yet to establish their position on the market (only about 6 months old).

That was partly my point.

Thanks, that's pretty much all I could find earlier. The morioh piece looks like a rehash of the companies own medium articles, the other 3 news pieces all relate to that one partnership with OG Sports.

Now let's have a look at another scenario, currently XGG can be bought only on Uniswap and Bilaxy, what if, and it will, be listed on a bigger exchange, let's say Bitforex at least, if not even Kraken or at a later date Binance...

how the price of the token be reflected after considering these two scenarios?

Surely that could be said of any new crypto. Unless there's an indication it's going to happen I'd give them all about the same chance absent any other indicators.

Really hard to tell if this is going anywhere or if it's a pump n dump. I get you can still make a profit of a pump n dump if approached with that mindset.

What are you expecting the impact of todays beta to be ConstantinL? Did you say there were 600 people holding XGG so far, do you think that will change?

djan wrote: »
    What do you use to monitor that? I remember that usually such large movements lead to substantial price changes. Same as when F2Pool sold off.

Have subscribed to a channel on Telegram

cryptoquant digest

I think it's more useful for day traders/swing traders but useful enough analysis

The last correction i had been alerted the night before. Some whale had put well over a billion into an exchange

• Advertisement

What are you expecting the impact of todays beta to be ConstantinL? Did you say there were 600 people holding XGG so far, do you think that will change?

Yes, on Wednesday we were only 100 holders, Saturday 500, now 629.
    There's 1562 ppl on Telegram channel, 2439 Twitter followers (these can be considered as potential buyers which use a cautious approach as you mentioned earlier)

Have in mind that in only few days from launch it went up almost x6 on Friday, some early buyers secured their profits ahead of the weekend and price retraced a bit, but it gained serious support at around 0.1 euro value, now it looks like it gained momentum and is preparing to make a jump as we approach the beta and marketing time.

Given the low market cap, and the upcoming beta + marketing campaign, I'd say it will be a flood of buyers this week and next week when they launch the official platform.

Two possible scenarios:
    - if this proves to be a pump and dump...it will still be able to make at least a x10 up to a x25 jump from current position before a serious retraction. just considering beta, marketing campaign and the official platform launch.
    - on the other hand, if it proves to attract many gambling lovers (keep in mind that the pandemic has created the perfect conditions for people to get into crypto), then this will have a big success, others will speak about it, big investors will come in to play (the odds of winning aren't bad at all vs traditional lottery). The impact on price if this is successful will be probably at least 100x (or even more) with a possible 25%-40% retraction after, but with a good maturity price level which will only appreciate over time.

Also consider that if it is successful, and the company buys back tokens, it will not do be doing it to resale the tokens straight away (I think that is a naive perspective), but instead hold the tokens, which will give rise to scarcity, as I mentioned before, rising their price...then the tokens which they will hold will reflect their appreciating value of their company, which is better than holding cash which will depreciate over time (time value of the money concept). I believe a good strategy for them is to hold the tokens and in 2-3 years time a bigger company could buy them, their market value will mainly be valued by their assets (which will be their tokens on their balance sheet), their cash/crypto generating projects (continuous positive NPVs cashflows), and of course they will have created an intangible asset by then, which will be their Brand/Goodwill.

This is only my own reflection on what I think it would be their strategy. That's what I would do if I were them, but of course we don't really know their thoughts or the future, only God knows that.

Which option would you think would bring them more money?
    - First, pump and dump option?
    or
    - Second, long term appreciation perspective?

Keep in mind that they make money either way, doesn't matter if all or no users are using the tokens on the lottery.

Give me your thoughts on this.

Update: Read this here: https://twitter.com/10xdotgg/status/1371431755790614534
    They've posted screenshot on telegram confirming the locked liquidity.

Update: Here is a video from the Beta platform (testing). Looks great in my opinion.
    https://youtu.be/QC-BM4PMWHM
    Just won 36 ETH (test) after recording the video :)
    https://youtu.be/CHk2rQcLLic
    And 2x9 more ETH soon after and another 36 eth again, and 36 & 9eth again.
    In total 3x36 eth and 3x9eth.... been playing in 44 pools and won 6 times, so that's a good chance, doesn't feel rigged at this stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Unearthly wrote: »

Maybe this is relevant:
    “Onchain data is showing us that institutions are moving tens of thousands of bitcoin off of global exchanges, further adding to the supply squeeze.

Mr Przelozny said Independent Reserve was having a record March in terms of customer acquisition and trade volume. He said the interest locally is driven by the entire market; SMSFs, retail customers and sophisticated investors.

“Our OTC desk has been extremely busy. Particularly, we’re seeing many early DeFi adopters take profits and move into bitcoin,” Mr Przelozny said.

“While we’re not in the market of making short term price predictions, long term we’re bullish on bitcoin.

He noted recent moves by the likes of JP Morgan and other global fund managers recommending that investors put an allocation toward cryptocurrencies.

“Seeing large institutions that have traditionally been against cryptocurrency change their tune, that’s a good thing for bitcoin in the long term,” he said.

“There could be more all-time highs for bitcoin this year.”
    https://www.smh.com.au/business/markets/asx-set-to-slip-bitcoin-hits-record-us61-000-20210315-p57apa.html

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭BrandonBay86

Bought this “dip”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Cardano ADA took a nice jump in the last hour. Being listed on Coinbase Pro on Thursday so should see further gains this week.

https://twitter.com/CoinbasePro/status/1371869126600368128

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

If you've made some really good gains over the past couple of weeks/months, imo your strategy should be defensive, with minimal concern for aggressive growth

You should always be looking to lock in & protect gains as much as possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

If you've made some really good gains over the past couple of weeks/months, imo your strategy should be defensive, with minimal concern for aggressive growth

What are you considering, trailing stop loss if it really goes south?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Done that myself by riding ADA from 0.08 in June to 80c and sold early. Felt bad initially but honestly that goes away. Unfortunately my risk tolerance is completely screwed up now and I am playing way too defensive tying it all in stablecoin lending.

Think i'll buy some ETH for the coming weeks, hasn't moved like rest of the coins around it and with Optimism and other roll ups it should do better in the not too distant future.

Orion Protocol looks like a great potential moonshot too if anyones interested in riskier picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

Timmaay wrote: »
    What are you considering, trailing stop loss if it really goes south?

Been burned before on flash crashes with stop loss and even trailing stop loss, just my 2c but pick a % profit figure that you're comfortable with and commit the order, set up notifications, you can buy back in within hours and you'll be happy out.... I'm sure some will disagree but I'm happy with that strategy

I bought CHZ at 0.02 and held for months, it went up recently and I sold at ATH 0.31 and set a buy back at 0.26, it kept on going to 0.77. Thats me retired from day trading I'm useless at it lol. I probably lost out on approx €5,000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I bought CHZ at 0.02 and held for months, it went up recently and I sold at ATH 0.31 and set a buy back at 0.26, it kept on going to 0.77. Thats me retired from day trading I'm useless at it lol. I probably lost out on approx €5,000.

Honestly, this is the classic story. Trading is hard.
    The fact that its an climbing market makes it harder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Yeah on the balance holding wins out. You might miss the occasional big jump but you also miss missing those huge pushes.

Mellor wrote: »
    Honestly, this is the classic story. Trading is hard.
    The fact that its an climbing market makes it harder.

At the same time I made a tidy profit that I was able to invest elsewhere so really shouldn't complain.

Whats peoples expectation regarding Link. I know it is very difficult to say but what price could it realistically reach? I bought a few recently and I'm thinking of getting rid to free up some money to re invest elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Whats peoples expectation regarding Link. I know it is very difficult to say but what price could it realistically reach?

About 2-fiddy.

About 2-fiddy.

Is that two hundred and fiddy yo-yos? Or two yo yo fiddy?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement