Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

The literal definition of a pump and dump.

Bigs the event up on videos. Front runs all the pleb attendees / viewers.

Names the coin. Everyone buys it.

He dumps it.

Bye bye.

I know these aren't solid projects you get on and hold. But they aren't bad for a gamble if you're low on funds to invest in good coins.

I made about 800 on Safemoon and putting that into Akash and staking it on Bitmax. Unfortunately that's the only way I can fund investments for now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,981 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thargor wrote: »
    Sluggish price action tonight. Wonder if it is those options expiring on Friday and how much damage they can do.
    100% this causing it. Watch us pump in a weeks time.

Bought this mini dip.
    Ya got to buy the dip :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭BrandonBay86

Ya got to buy the dip :cool:

Every single time. Few understand this.

Is buying the dip a meme at this stage?

Always has been (insert astronaut gun meme here)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭Jeff2

That's what people always say and many other things.

Buy the rumour..... sell the news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Ethereum waking up from its coma.

Would be nice to see it consolidate above 2k and then go a bit mad

Unearthly wrote: »
    Ethereum waking up from its coma.

Would be nice to see it consolidate above 2k and then go a bit mad

Long oul coma.

0.12 Bitcoin down to 0.032.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Anyone seeing the London Real Hype on Teeka Tiwari "next trillion dollar coin"? It's an add on every YouTube video I'm watching the last few days.

I've no idea who he is and I'm not getting hyped up over it but others might so could be a cheeky gamble to make funds to put on other coins.

Anyone thinking the same?

ETH was his recommendation as the next trillion dollar coin and he recommends 6 alt coins but you have to pay 2,500 subscription to find out lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭el diablo

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    ETH was his recommendation as the next trillion dollar coin and he recommends 6 alt coins but you have to pay 2,500 subscription to find out lol

This Teeka guy is a fraudster and an pump and dump merchant. Should be locked up for fraud and financial crimes.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

So when is this Ethereum 51% attack coming? I sense fear in the market :P

ETH back above 2k, Reddit and Twitter surprisingly quite on the subject, onwards to 3k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

ETH back above 2k, Reddit and Twitter surprisingly quite on the subject, onwards to 3k.

It's in price discovery mode now :)

Unearthly wrote: »
    It's in price discovery mode now :)
    Low volume across the board though, then again overdue a ratio correction badly, who knows, cant complain about an ATH whatever happens :)

ATH after ATH in ETH, hard to believe:

7hGi2Ii.png

And I fecking knew it at the time, should have been a multimillionaire, again :mad:

What's the consensus on staking ethereum? Are many doing it on an exchange or otherwise?

I feel like doing it just to stop me from touching my bag.

Second highest bitcoin “daily close” in history.

Future is bright.

Delighted for you eth heads today despite being a toxic maxi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

So all projects running on Polkadot and Kusama who require an Oracle will be using Chainlink, this is huge news.
    If not holding LINK why not, would genuinely like to know your reasoning, beside hating money i cant think of any.
    https://twitter.com/chainlink/status/1378000649829421067

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

So all projects running on Polkadot and Kusama who require an Oracle will be using Chainlink, this is huge news.
    If not holding LINK why not, would genuinely like to know your reasoning, beside hating money i cant think of any.
    https://twitter.com/chainlink/status/1378000649829421067

Unfortunately "will" is optional not mandatory, so it is just another choice should Dot devs choose to avail of it. Positive move though.

• Advertisement

Jackben75 wrote: »
    Unfortunately "will" is optional not mandatory, so it is just another choice should Dot devs choose to avail of it. Positive move though.

When you build your project to run on the POLKADOT platform, you can go your own way or choose the oracle approved by POLKADOT, with their technical support, i don't see many going their own way, do you?

When you build your project to run on the POLKADOT platform, you can go your own way or choose the oracle approved by POLKADOT, with their technical support, i don't see many going their own way, do you?

You are wrong! Not responding more to you, you have a vested interest in Chainlink, i have an interest in Dot and Chainlink but from your previous posts you only see your side of things. Farewell

You are wrong! Not responding more to you, you have a vested interest in Chainlink, i have an interest in Dot and Chainlink but from your previous posts you only see your side of things. Farewell

I'm heartbroken, i assure you i wont sleep a wink tonight after you have spurned me in such a public way, how can i ever recover?
    I will just have to find solace in my bags of LINK & DOT as they pump higher as they work together hand in glove

I'm heartbroken, i assure you i wont sleep a wink tonight after you have spurned me in such a public way, how can i ever recover?
    I will just have to find solace in my bags of LINK & DOT as they pump higher as they work together hand in glove

Ha i hope so, thinking Link is losing ground, hopefully i am wrong, have the stop loss set though. Good luck ðŸ‘

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

bfa1509 wrote: »
    What's the consensus on staking ethereum? Are many doing it on an exchange or otherwise?

kraken

Yeah I've staked ETH and BTC on Crypto.com and Celsius. With Celsius there's no lock in but the rate depends on how much Cel you hold. I've moved mine back to Crypto.com and traded the Cel.

• Advertisement

Looks like a bit of down turn on most now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

I've recently started using Yield.app and hold most of my Eth there. 12% interest minimum that can potentially increase up to 20% if you own YLD tokens. Interest is paid daily and your holdings can be withdrawn at any time, no holding period.

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    kraken
    Yeah I've staked ETH and BTC on Crypto.com and Celsius. With Celsius there's no lock in but the rate depends on how much Cel you hold. I've moved mine back to Crypto.com and traded the Cel.
    I've recently started using Yield.app and hold most of my Eth there. 12% interest minimum that can potentially increase up to 20% if you own YLD tokens. Interest is paid daily and your holdings can be withdrawn at any time, no holding period.

I have a nice amount of Polkadot staked on Kraken with a 12% return. The rules around staking ethereum are a bit confusing. Unlike polkadot, it looks like you have to jump through a few hoops to get your ethereum back.

This may not necessarily be a bad thing as likely acts as a layer of security on your account.

Love this post, the two who thanked it are the BTC Plankton and the THETA maxi, hahahahahah made my night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

In fairness the healthy arguments some of you guys are having regarding said coins is entertaining and more importantly educational for a newbie like me, long may they continue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Love this post, the two who thanked it are the BTC Plankton and the THETA maxi, hahahahahah made my night

This is the first post I agree with you on :D

I love a weekend dump, sets it up nicely usually for a bumper week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Long oul coma.

0.12 Bitcoin down to 0.032.

Went from 0.0005 to 0.032 babe, gloating doesn't make sense when it's outperformed your sh!tcoin.

Still love you tho.

grindle wrote: »
    Went from 0.0005 to 0.032 babe, gloating doesn't make sense when it's outperformed your sh!tcoin.

Still love you tho.

Hey don’t hit me with real facts

Hey don’t hit me with real facts

AAAAAHHHHH it hurtssss...oh no, wait. We all win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

How long does it usually take to receive a coin in Trust wallet?
    Send BNB earlier today but still not showing .

Edit: received it just now,took about 3 hours just encase anyone has similar issues.

Were you sending it on the Binancechain or via ETH?
    ETH is being strangled by NFT auction retards right now. Binancechain should have it there in minutes, ETH could take hours or if you chose to pay a small amount it might get revoked and the tx fee is lost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

grindle wrote: »
    ETH is being strangled by NFT auction retards right now.
    It's being strangled by 'Overly Attached Girlfriend' more specifically - to the tune of $400,000. :D

yabadabado wrote: »
    How long does it usually take to receive a coin in Trust wallet?
    Send BNB earlier today but still not showing .

Not sure about receiving but I sent BNB on Friday from Trust to Atomic and it was a 30s transfer

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I love a weekend dump, sets it up nicely usually for a bumper week

I'm still waiting for Brandonbay's confirmation on what colour giant dildo is in store for this week. This is what I base my financial decisions on.

• Advertisement

I'm still waiting for Brandonbay's confirmation on what colour giant dildo is in store for this week. This is what I base my financial decisions on.

Neon pink the week after next. Aka $65,000 +

Looking nice and bouncy today, lets have an April forecast competition. Id say BTC @ $67500 and ETH @ $2400-2500 by the end of the month, similiar gains in the alts with a few big winners like LINK/MKR/XLM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Is anyone holding KIN? It is up 22,500% since it's ATL in January 2020 but is still way below it's ATH from January 2018.

I bought some around December 2018 (as did a couple of others here I remember) I watched it crash with the market and never recover due to the SEC investigation. Dipped in a bit more over time through trading XLM for KIN when it was on the XLM chain.

It has now cleared it's dealings with the SEC and moved to Solano chain. The token is in the top 10 of used tokens bit KIN still sits outside the top 100. Plenty of potential to grow here still. I have 10m KIN that were worth around $50 last year, now worth $5k.

Currently priced at .00049c

Some jump in Ripple and stellar. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Is anyone holding KIN? It is up 22,500% since it's ATL in January 2020 but is still way below it's ATH from January 2018.

I bought some around December 2018 (as did a couple of others here I remember) I watched it crash with the market and never recover due to the SEC investigation. Dipped in a bit more over time through trading XLM for KIN when it was on the XLM chain.

It has now cleared it's dealings with the SEC and moved to Solano chain. The token is in the top 10 of used tokens bit KIN still sits outside the top 100. Plenty of potential to grow here still. I have 10m KIN that were worth around $50 last year, now worth $5k.

Currently priced at .00049c

Where can we pick some up mate?

My long hold of Tezos is finally going crazy. Be back down again soon no doubt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭flexcon

Unbelievable.

I took a punt at XRP when it nosedived to 17c.

It seems to be a hated coin but man it feels good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Well anyone with XRP can thank me. I sold the bit I had and then it shot up in price and bought ETH and now that isn't moving. Yea you can thank me that eth will probably do really **** now.

edit: flexcon you're welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

flexcon wrote: »
    Unbelievable.

I took a punt at XRP when it nosedived to 17c.

It seems to be a hated coin but man it feels good

Likewise at .18 and again at .22. Actually my 2nd investment in crypto after ETH. I'm a good time story so far... long may it last.

• Advertisement

Yeas are going to jinks it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement