Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Trading at $5.14 now. It was $3.03 yesterday when I got my claim.

Just let it ride!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smurphy2223

rapul wrote: »
    Just let it ride!

Pure genius stuff here from Uniswap, have kicked life back into the whole market with this.

I think there will be more airdrops, so i'm creating another metamask wallet just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Pure genius stuff here from Uniswap, have kicked life back into the whole market with this.

I think there will be more airdrops, so i'm creating another metamask wallet just in case.

Bigtime, very sudden but great idea, oh hah good call actually!

In other news, SXP turned out to be a big pile of ****. I had a lot of trouble with them, they locked my 300 for the card, then after a month no sign of the card and the order completely dissapeared from my app. Luckily I had taken screenshots and had an email, after 2-3 weeks of trying eventually got my SXP back. Instant market sell..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Stormington

In other news, SXP turned out to be a big pile of ****. I had a lot of trouble with them, they locked my 300 for the card, then after a month no sign of the card and the order completely dissapeared from my app. Luckily I had taken screenshots and had an email, after 2-3 weeks of trying eventually got my SXP back. Instant market sell..
    Instant market sell.
    Ouch. The price is being suppressed but I'm not sure how long it will remain low for.

There's always crypto.com. 8u8jyta8fa is a code for $50 on sign up when you grab a red card.
    1st October could be important apparently - this is when the furlough runs out in US so companies can start laying off employees. It's amazing to me the dow/s&p are still up when the outlook is so bleak. It just seems insane unless I'm really stuck in some 1980s mindset that no longer applies.
    You might be surprised at what the market does. There is a possibility that the market goes up as companies are able to reduce expenses (wages) and improve their bottom lines even as spending is reduced as belts are tightened by people losing jobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

NEO on a slight run, is this in response to mentioning entering Defi market?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 doyled4

Hi guys anyone know if connecting a wallet to uniswap before the 1st September is considered enough? I definitely connected my wallet to them but my phone is smashed and going cost 250 to fix. Not sure it's worth fixing unless there's an air drop in it. Thanks in advance

doyled4 wrote: »
    Hi guys anyone know if connecting a wallet to uniswap before the 1st September is considered enough? I definitely connected my wallet to them but my phone is smashed and going cost 250 to fix. Not sure it's worth fixing unless there's an air drop in it. Thanks in advance

Unless you bought something, then no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Raoul

Trading at $5.14 now. It was $3.03 yesterday when I got my claim.

Still going strong. Trying to not think about the fact I cashed out too early on some of it and thinking it was the right decision as I have been burned before. But f*cking hell, a free 2k is great. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭McCrack

7 sweet dollas now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Fcuk sake and me telling ye all last month be careful of Uniswap! Well that went well didn't it....:(:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Just noticed this UNI drop. Checked and I got the 400. More than makes up for the two ****coins I used Uniswap for last month. I'd no Eth in wallet for gas, so just transferring some now. Hope I don't mess it up somehow.

KilOit wrote: »
    swapped 200 uni for 2 eth, least some money off the table anyway, no reason why it shouldn't go up though

Well that could have been 4 eth if selling now:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Dante7 wrote: »
    Just noticed this UNI drop. Checked and I got the 400. More than makes up for the two ****coins I used Uniswap for last month. I'd no Eth in wallet for gas, so just transferring some now. Hope I don't mess it up somehow.

Got them OK. Transferring them to Binance and will pay off some of my USDT loan before I get Margin called on LINK. Very nice surprise. Worth €2,757 at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Tango One

I'm kicking myself for not buying some ****e coins I was looking at on uniswap a few weeks back. Nice few quid for those who got it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Tango One wrote: »
    I'm kicking myself for not buying some ****e coins I was looking at on uniswap a few weeks back. Nice few quid for those who got it

There's more than ****ecoins on Uniswap. Some legit products on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

Mucashinto wrote: »
    when bitcoin go moon? :(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Free airdrop here XYFI. Fork of YFI apparently....could be scam but no risk to collect free 0.12 just have to give wallet address no need to connect wallet.

https://xyearn.finance/sales-dashboard?ref=7981600511702

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Just took a nice bit of lovely Bitcoin from some weak hands. Love doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

:D
    Just took a nice bit of lovely Bitcoin from some weak hands. Love doing it.
    'a nice bit a ham bitcoin'

:D How very modern, Addison Fancy Macrame

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Good call on Axion Whelo79. Made a tidy 60-70%.

Good call on Axion Whelo79. Made a tidy 60-70%.

Keep hold of it. I wouldn't be selling any time soon. I reckon they're are many multiples of that profit to come. Plus there is the passive income option if you stake when main net is launched.

Gave uniswap a try not sure where I went wrong. Tried to swap some Lend for eth but managed to only use up some gas with no result

Gave uniswap a try not sure where I went wrong. Tried to swap some Lend for eth but managed to only use up some gas with no result

Your gas fees might have been too low.

Your gas fees might have been too low.

I think you are probably right whelo. What was the craic with having to lend before I could swap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Keep hold of it. I wouldn't be selling any time soon. I reckon they're are many multiples of that profit to come. Plus there is the passive income option if you stake when main net is launched.

Will do. I only bough 0.5 of an ETH. But it was 1.5 million Hex2T. :)

Was €152 but now it's worth €268. Might buy another half.

Oxt up about 60% this morning when I woke up, and seems to be flying close to 100% now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Oxt up about 60% this morning when I woke up, and seems to be flying close to 100% now

Good, been bag-holding this for a good while, looking for an out....

Another rough day for defi has the wheels fallen off the run?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,205 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's a downward drop for all coins, Defi and those normal alts that have jumped recently (e.g. NEO, BNB) are taking larger hits. In 2018 and 2019 there was an end of year slide down to a low at Xmas. Very curious to see if the market does it again this year.

If it does slide all the way to Xmas I'd put money on a bull run early next year (4 years from the last, which was 4 years approx from the previous). Don't know what would lead the run, but it could be a straightforward BTC-led run.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's a downward drop for all coins, Defi and those normal alts that have jumped recently (e.g. NEO, BNB) are taking larger hits. In 2018 and 2019 there was an end of year slide down to a low at Xmas. Very curious to see if the market does it again this year.

If it does slide all the way to Xmas I'd put money on a bull run early next year (4 years from the last, which was 4 years approx from the previous). Don't know what would lead the run, but it could be a straightforward BTC-led run.

Can we start blaming Chinese new year yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,205 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Can we start blaming Chinese new year yet

And Wall Str bonuses ;)

Followed this market since 2013, and hourly since 2017, it's mostly psychological, if this **** is low at Xmas, I'm putting a hefty chunk of money in. That's my Wall Str bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Check the rewards section of your coinbase app, I added about 30 EUR worth of sh1tcoins in a few clicks there this morning, you don't have to watch the videos, just skip to the end and take as many guesses at the questions as you want until you get it.

Should have a couple of hundred by the end of the day when a few of my friends in our WhatsApp group pick up their free coins through my referral links, just got 40 EUR worth of free XLM there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭snowstreams

My coinbase account got locked a few months ago because my name was on some list.
    They say they will unlock it once they confirm my identity!
    Anyway I did those quizes but i never got the free coins.
    I might receive them when I get unlocked again.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

Thanks picked up €30 worth there

Can't seem to find the rewards section on the app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Stormington

Can't seem to find the rewards section on the app.

Think its Android only as Apple block it from the app store, iirc.

Edit: Is it xlm, comp and one other?

I'm on Android, and the only mention of rewards in my app is for inviting a friend to Coinbase. I can't see anything about the offer that Thargor mentioned.

Maybe you have to meet a certain criteria to be eligible for certain rewards, or maybe you have to hold a certain balance in your CB portfolio. I use CB fúck all these days, especially since debit cards can be used on Binance now.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

I'm on Android, and the only mention of rewards in my app is for inviting a friend to Coinbase. I can't see anything about the offer that Thargor mentioned.

Maybe you have to meet a certain criteria to be eligible for certain rewards, or maybe you have to hold a certain balance in your CB portfolio. I use CB fúck all these days, especially since debit cards can be used on Binance now.

Wouldnt work on andriod for me either had to do it through my pc

You have to click on one of the coins in the app. Click EOS and scroll to earn them you can jump to the other rewards

• Advertisement

You have to click on one of the coins in the app. Click EOS and scroll to earn them you can jump to the other rewards

Lol, I just 'earned' $10 of EOS in less than 5 minutes. Thanks to yourself and Thargor. I'm going to see what other coins are there for the taking.

I tried something similar with KAVA last weekend, after a prompt from CoinMarketCap. I watched their videos, did their quiz, to only be told at the end of all this that the quiz had gone over the quota. Looking at CMC chat, there were a lot of people who experienced similar and were pissed off at this complete waste of time.

At least with this Coinbase rewards program, I can immediately see the EOS coins in my portfolio and and their addition to my overall balance.

Edit: In 20 minutes I boosted my CB portfolio by $40 just for some clicks. Not every token on CB is doing a 'learn and earn' program, and some of the ones that say they do have expired when you click into them. The ones that still are available are EOS, XLM, Celo (CGLD) and Compound (COMP). I immediately converted the last 2 into BTC because I have no fúcking idea what they are or what their price is liable to do.

That worked, thanks.

XLM, EOS, COMP, OMG and CELO according to my portfolio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭Earleybird

Thargor wrote: »
    XLM, EOS, COMP, OMG and CELO according to my portfolio.

Good man, cheers.

10 minutes of videos.

€31 made, exchanged it all for 0.003 Bitcoin.

Brillo thanks !

Done all that a few years ago and converted the lot to Link which ended up at about €500, not a Retirement fund but very good for pressing a few buttons..

10 minutes of videos.

€31 made, exchanged it all for 0.003 Bitcoin.

Brillo thanks !
    You didn't have to watch the videos either, skip them or just hit continue to the question...

Thargor wrote: »
    You didn't have to watch the videos either, skip them or just hit continue to the question...

I know yeah but decided to try learn something for once !

Confirmed my suspicions though I hate sh1tcoins.

I know yeah but decided to try learn something for once !

Confirmed my suspicions though I hate sh1tcoins.

Boooooooooohhhhh Booooooooohhhhhhh....:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭degzs

I am on an android phone but don't see the option to earn

Do you need a certain amount of coin to see the option?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement