Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring two cars for one driver

Options
  • 03-04-2019 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,427 ✭✭✭

Hi

I just bought a second car for weekend use and have spent the last day or two trying to get insurance unsuccessfully. I never realised your NCB is only valid for one car and cannot be used on a second car. Most places I've rang want a min of 1 year NCB before even talking about a quote. Is this the case with Liberty?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Wailin, yes you can only use your no claims bonus on one vehicle at any given time. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,427 ✭✭✭Wailin

Hi Lisa, yes I am aware of that now. But in taking out a policy on a second car do you allow 0 ncb or do the costumer have to have a minimum of 1 years ncb?

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

We do offer quotes based on 0 years NCB.

Wailin wrote: »
    Hi

I just bought a second car for weekend use and have spent the last day or two trying to get insurance unsuccessfully. I never realised your NCB is only valid for one car and cannot be used on a second car. Most places I've rang want a min of 1 year NCB before even talking about a quote. Is this the case with Liberty?

Cheers
    Try autoline up north maybe?

Advertisement