Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darksiders Warmastered edition Switch

Options
  • 03-04-2019 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Anybody have any ideas what’s going on with this game? Both digital and physical edition were released on April 2nd, worldwide retail price of 29.99 across all regions. I wanted to buy a digital copy but it hasn’t appeared on the eshop yet. I then went to buy a physical copy from GameStop.ie and added it to my basket at €29.99, got distracted with something else for awhile, went back to complete the purchase and the price had gone up to €39.99 so I didn’t complete the purchase. Very strange.

Has anybody on here got it yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

peter4918 wrote: »
    Anybody have any ideas what’s going on with this game? Both digital and physical edition were released on April 2nd, worldwide retail price of 29.99 across all regions. I wanted to buy a digital copy but it hasn’t appeared on the eshop yet. I then went to buy a physical copy from GameStop.ie and added it to my basket at €29.99, got distracted with something else for awhile, went back to complete the purchase and the price had gone up to €39.99 so I didn’t complete the purchase. Very strange.

Has anybody on here got it yet?

GameStop must have realised that they had their listing at the RRP like a reasonable store and quickly sorted that out. Being competitive is not in their nature.

Regarding the European eShop, there have been a few blips recently where something won't turn up until later than the rest of the world. Hob is one such game (unlocked this morning though so wa-hey).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Gamestop I noticed I bought 2 games online lately that where listed as new and they came used with finger prints and marks on the disks!!!!.

Yap new games...

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭peter4918

After announcing it would be on the eshop on release day but 2 weeks later and it’s still not up. Kind of strange. THQ Nordic said they were looking into it last Friday but no response from them so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Didn't realise that it's not available on the eShop yet - that's mad !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I can see it on the UK store to buy (£26.99):
    https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch/Darksiders-Warmastered-Edition-1541299.html

Pretty sure I've seen ads in the News section on the Switch too.

• Advertisement

Irish Halo wrote: »
    I can see it on the UK store to buy (£26.99):
    https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch/Darksiders-Warmastered-Edition-1541299.html

Pretty sure I've seen ads in the News section on the Switch too.

Yeah it’s picture/advert is on the Irish and UK store but when you click to proceed with purchase it gives a message that it’s not available to purchase any longer on the eshop. This seems to be the same on all different eshops I’ve tried.
    I’m determined to buy a digital copy! 😂

peter4918 wrote: »
    Yeah it’s picture/advert is on the Irish and UK store but when you click to proceed with purchase it gives a message that it’s not available to purchase any longer on the eshop. This seems to be the same on all different eshops I’ve tried.
    I’m determined to buy a digital copy! 😂

Advertisement