Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank draft mortgage deposit

Options
  • 04-04-2019 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I tried to transfer the remainder of my mortgage deposit last night through my online banking 365 however the max allowed was €10k.

I need to transfer a lot more than this ASAP. My solicitor advised a bank draft. How will I go about getting this?

Can I go into any branch to order it and will it take long to get it? I need it today?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

Just go to a your bank and get one. You don't need to order it, it will take less than 10 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Thanks I will drop in today.
    Just go to a your bank and get one. You don't need to order it, it will take less than 10 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi bri007,

Thanks for your post.

You can pre-order a draft here and please ensure to bring photo id with you when visiting the branch.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

When I did it, I arranged the visit with the branch in advance. They were ready and waiting for me when I came in and it was all processed very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

I got it sorted today, thanks all :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement