Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get teeth cleaned?

• 04-04-2019 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to get your teeth cleaned?
    My dentist will charge me 15euro with the prsi for an initial clean but then 85 for a 'deep' clean
    I heard some clinics charge around 50 for a thorough clean that lasts over 30 mins
    Any suggestions please?

Comments

lazyman wrote: »
    My dentist will charge me 15euro with the prsi for an initial clean but then 85 for a 'deep' clean
    I heard some clinics charge around 50 for a thorough clean that lasts over 30 mins
    Any suggestions please?

Eamonn Noonan on Ellen St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

lazyman wrote: »
    Any suggestions please?

I've never heard of a 'deep clean' unless you have significant plaque on your teeth. I go to Evelyn, one of the hygienists in Alexandra Dental Practice on O'Connell Avenue. I couldn't recommend more highly. With PRSI it shouldn't cost you anymore than €15.

Advertisement