Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare costs for Two children

• 04-04-2019 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Quick question I am living in Meath and currently paying my childminder 200e per week for my lb. Thehours are from 8 30 to 3 30 in their own house. I am wondering what other people are paying for two children with their own childminder. Would it be 400 per week or would there be a bit of a reduction. Hoping to get pregnant soon for baby no. 2 so trying to work out budget etc.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

Hi, we have our two with a child minder, we are in Meath too. like you ours charges 40 per day for one child, but she goes down to only 70 per day for the two children. We only need 3 days covered usually, so it works out ok for us.

Advertisement