Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Desk / Virtual Office for 1 or 2 hours

Options
  • 04-04-2019 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hi,

I don't have an office as I conduct all my work on a laptop and at home.

I've an important business pitch coming up shortly and I need to be as professional as possible to win over this new potential client.

Is there an office space in Dublin city centre that I could rent an office and/or meeting room for 1 or 2 hours.

On a quick Google, it seems there are businesses set up to provide this service but they are 24 month contacts.

Are there options for me out there for a once off rental space?

Thank you,
    GM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Are you sure? I Googled Hot Desk Dublin and got loads of options that you can hire. Here's one that rents on a 2 hour/half or full day basis https://ti.to/tcube

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fankity flank

Green Mile wrote: »
    Hi,

I don't have an office as I conduct all my work on a laptop and at home.

I've an important business pitch coming up shortly and I need to be as professional as possible to win over this new potential client.

Is there an office space in Dublin city centre that I could rent an office and/or meeting room for 1 or 2 hours.

On a quick Google, it seems there are businesses set up to provide this service but they are 24 month contacts.

Are there options for me out there for a once off rental space?

Thank you,
    GM

I've been at a meeting before in "Iconic Offices" in Dublin, which are available for once off rental.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

Green Mile wrote: »

haven't heard of this before, I know city centre co working places where its a month deposit and a month upfront, this would be the norm.

Advertisement