Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorey-New Social Housing Estates?

Options
  • 04-04-2019 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I heard that the Wexford Co.Council were building a ton of social housing units in and around Gorey.
    Anyone know whereabouts in Gorey they are building these houses?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Theres some up the holly fort road beside ratheen coleen (sp), there was more supposed to be on the next road down but I believe that plan has changed now and the 15 houses opposite the lower entrance to the showgrounds are now taken, on top of that they have taken some houses in glen an gairdain (so again).

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Realtai

Ah thanks very much. I was curious because they keep changing their minds on where they are building these houses.
    I see that there is some building going on in the field beside St Aidan's, anyone know what that is about?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

That's Redmond brothers new estate that is accessible from the amber springs for now. It's a private estate although the will be an allocation of social housing in there when the time comes.

Advertisement