Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics warning

Options
  • 04-04-2019 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭

I'd like to ask for the warning I received in Politics to be rescinded. I did not see the mod warning that was broken. I believe it was posted after the post I replied to and I didn't read all the posts after it. I understand there was a second warning but it appears that it was posted while I was in the reply screen so it was not visible to me. I'd also like to mention that even if I had scanned down through the posts I probably wouldn't have seen it as it only had a bold title and wasn't all posted in bold like the second one was. I think if you look at my history on this site (I can pm you previous user names if needs be) it should be evident I don't deliberately disobey mod instructions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Apologies for the delay MrFresh - I have notified the CMods about this.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Hi Mr. Fresh, could you pm on any exchanges you've had and if you wish to to provide details of your former accounts via pm that's fine with me too.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mr. Fresh, I've reviewed your DRP and I feel that you are a long-time poster who knows how strict Politics can be with regard to moderation. I'm willing to accept that in this particular instance, you didn't see the mod warnings, or skimmed over them.

So I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask Admins to reverse your yellow card in this instance, but for the future would ask you to ensure that you read the threads a bit more carefully.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Marking resolved, and I'll remove that card now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement