Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still cannot view AIB Credit card as Payee on 365 Online Banking

Options
  • 05-04-2019 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have an AIB CC since BOI do not yet provide Apple Pay functionality.
    I was sent an activation code via post to activate the AIB Card as Payee and phoned 365 Online Banking and the person indicated that the Payee was added.
    On 04 March I contacted 365 Online Banking again and indicated that the Payee is still not visible when I login via the web(tried FF,IE and Chrome) and also the App on my phone. 365 Online Banking indicated that they can see it as a Payee and do not know why it do not appear for me. I then sent in a screenshot to the Premierbanking email address as requested as proof that it does not appear for me.
    Since then I phoned in 4 more times asking for assistance to no avail and even created a complaint 2 weeks ago and yet no response.
    Yesterday , I phoned in again and the person told me that they cannot assist me and I need to speak to one of the previous people I dealt with.

Who can help me to get to the bottom of this so that I can make use of my 365 Online Banking to pay my AIB CC?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

jvaneyk wrote: »
    I have an AIB CC since BOI do not yet provide Apple Pay functionality.
    I was sent an activation code via post to activate the AIB Card as Payee and phoned 365 Online Banking and the person indicated that the Payee was added.
    On 04 March I contacted 365 Online Banking again and indicated that the Payee is still not visible when I login via the web(tried FF,IE and Chrome) and also the App on my phone. 365 Online Banking indicated that they can see it as a Payee and do not know why it do not appear for me. I then sent in a screenshot to the Premierbanking email address as requested as proof that it does not appear for me.
    Since then I phoned in 4 more times asking for assistance to no avail and even created a complaint 2 weeks ago and yet no response.
    Yesterday , I phoned in again and the person told me that they cannot assist me and I need to speak to one of the previous people I dealt with.

Who can help me to get to the bottom of this so that I can make use of my 365 Online Banking to pay my AIB CC?

Hi jvaneyk,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We are sorry to hear of the problems you have been experiencing trying to view this Payee online.

Can I ask have you checked your SEPA Payees also? Please log into your 365 online account, go to the 'Manage Accounts' tab and the 'Manage Payees'. You will then see a list of your Direct Debit's set up on your Account - at the bottom of this list will show SEPA DD's. Can you check if you can see the AIB DD here?

If you still can't see this Payee please call our Premier Banking number on 1890365121 and an advisor will look at this further for you.

We sincerely hope this gets resolved for you today.

Many Thanks.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jvaneyk

Hi John

No, it is not visible under SEPA Payees or SEPA DD's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

jvaneyk wrote: »
    Hi John

No, it is not visible under SEPA Payees or SEPA DD's.

Hi jvaneyk,

We are sorry to hear this. Can I ask is this a Joint Account by any chance? If so, can you get the other user to log in with their I.D. and check if it is set up on their profile?

If not, please call the Premier Banking number above and ask for this to be looked into.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement