If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED TV Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Romero

Lads wondering if the voucher is still valid for a 65" LG C8? I've almost talked myself into buying one and stretching the budget to £2000 which the voucher would bring this down to. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Romero.

The codes are still running at the moment.

The 65C8PLA is priced at £2199 and has OLED200 against it dropping it down to £1999.

Includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge also.

Hi Kenny Any stock in Belfast or has it to ship in from the UK for delivery next week?

Hi Kenny Any stock in Belfast or has it to ship in from the UK for delivery next week?

• Advertisement

Romero wrote: »
    Hi Romero.

I have the 65C8PLA in stock here at the Belfast store if you are looking to collect?

For delivery our next collection from the store for delivery would be Wednesday 24th which depending on your location would make delivery Friday 26th or Monday 29th. Due to the Easter break there is a bit of a back log which could extend our normal delivery times by a day or so.

If shipped from our main warehouse in Manchester the time frame would be around the same.

Let me know your thoughts.

Is the model in Belfast brand new not been opened or customer return? Also voucher seems to be invalid on the website?

Romero wrote: »
    Is the model in Belfast brand new not been opened or customer return? Also voucher seems to be invalid on the website?
    Hi Romero.

The stock here at the Belfast store is all BRAND NEW boxed. We would never sell open box items unless stated.

The codes unfortunately have yet to be reactivated on our .ie website. (They originally finished last week before they the promo was extended).

You can either pay in full and I'll add the code and refund back the £200 or you can drop me a PM with your contact number ans we can manually process the order over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

Just popping in to say that I'm totally chuffed with my new LG B8, and I can't believe I waited so long to pull the trigger. Coming from the legendary Pioneer Kuro I was afraid that there'd be a certain level of disappointment but I needn't have worried. It really is a great TV.

Thanks to Richer Sounds for reducing the price enough that I was left with no choice!!

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Diapason wrote: »
    Just popping in to say that I'm totally chuffed with my new LG B8, and I can't believe I waited so long to pull the trigger. Coming from the legendary Pioneer Kuro I was afraid that there'd be a certain level of disappointment but I needn't have worried. It really is a great TV.

Thanks to Richer Sounds for reducing the price enough that I was left with no choice!!
    Hi Diapason,

Thanks so much for your post!

Delighted to hear you're happy with the new TV! There really aren't any TVs on the market that come close to them.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Any chance of these voucher codes lasting a few weeks more? Have had my eye on the LG 65C8 but can't buy one until we move. Hoping that's going to be happening shortly.

Also would be looking at getting at least one TV stand especially one similar to the MDA Space 1600 Hybrid but I'm not sure if any of those type of stands can hold a 65'' tv. Would ye have something similar that can take a 65''?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

Please stop sending us emails - We surrender :D

OLED150 & OLED200 Voucher codes are back on from this afternoon..

You can use voucher code OLED150 at the checkout to get £150 off the following OLED TV's:

LG OLED 55B8

PHILIPS 55OLED803

PANASONIC TX55FZ803 

You can use voucher code OLED200 at the checkout to get £200 off the following OLED TV's:

LG OLED 55C8

SONY KD55AF8 

SONY KD65AF8

LG OLED 65B8

PHILIPS 55OLED903

PANASONIC TX65FX802

PHILIPS 65OLED803

LG OLED 65C8

SONY KD65AF9

PHILIPS 65OLED903

As ever this is whilst promo stocks last and applies only to the Sterling / GBP pricing,

Thanks as ever guys for your support and keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jack_t

Guys,

Please stop sending us emails - We surrender :D

OLED150 & OLED200 Voucher codes are back on from this afternoon..

You can use voucher code OLED150 at the checkout to get £150 off the following OLED TV's:

LG OLED 55B8

PHILIPS 55OLED803

PANASONIC TX55FZ803 

You can use voucher code OLED200 at the checkout to get £200 off the following OLED TV's:

LG OLED 55C8

SONY KD55AF8 

SONY KD65AF8

LG OLED 65B8

PHILIPS 55OLED903

PANASONIC TX65FX802

PHILIPS 65OLED803

LG OLED 65C8

SONY KD65AF9

PHILIPS 65OLED903

As ever this is whilst promo stocks last and applies only to the Sterling / GBP pricing,

Thanks as ever guys for your support and keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

You might have forgotten to include the Sony KD55AF9BU on your list.

Regards,
    Jack

Hi Jack.

Yip, seems it has been missed getting its code back as it works on the main .com site.

If you are interested in the 55AF9 you can drop me your contact number and we can manually process the order for you or if you order at full price and I can then refund back the £200 to you.

Thanks for pointing this out and I'll try and get the code added to the website as soon as I can.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks for that - the SONY KD55AF9 has now been added to the OLED200 code - if you give it 10 minutes it will be live online here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203605-sony-bravia-kd55af9bu-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-android-tv-youview.aspx

Normal retail is £2199 - with the ' OLED200 ' code it's just £1999..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Zurbaran

Thinking of ordering the c8 65 today if the deal is still going. Can you tell me the width of the stand? Everything I see online says the width with and without the stand which of course is the same. 

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Lan Di

mailburner wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Have the codes expired?

was about to pull the trigger on the 55b8 

Cheers 
    Hi mailburner,

The codes have been extended for a limited time so I can still do the OLED55B8 for £989. I also have some stock left of the PLA model I can do at the same price if you're interested.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,

what's the difference between the b8 v  pla?   wasn't aware there was two of them
    I'm going into currys in a couple of hours to see the b8 v c8 just to be sure that I won't regret not getting the c8. 
    I'll ring you later on as the codes don't work on the site

cheers
    Hi mailburner,

There are no differences in the panel however the PLA model has better sound and a different stand (it has a square style stand instead of the crescent stand on the B8).

No problem, just ask for myself or if I'm not around any of my colleagues can help you.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Is there any of the 55B8 PLA model left? If so how do I order (don't see it on the website) and what is the best price delivered to Dublin? 

Thanks

Hi Lan Di,

we have both 55B8s and 55B8 PLA models available from stock at the moment - we don't list the 55B8 PLA on our website but if you would like to order one just order a standard 55B8s and pop us a mail straight away with your order reference and we will upgrade you to a PLA free of charge.

The 55B8 is currently £1139 and you can use the voucher code OLED150 at checkout which reduces it to £989 + £6.99 shipping or €1249 including shipping if you would prefer to shop in Euro.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Just want to echo all of the above and to say thanks to richer sounds also. 
    Got the tv on wed (b8 pla) and converted it worked out at 1175 (compared to 1349 with currys) so felt I had to pull the trigger. 
    watching ozark on it yesterday and the I was blown away with the picture even moreso in dark scenes. 

If you're on the fence I'd say just go for it (It might help to have a sky sub for soccer though)

Just want to echo all of the above and to say thanks to richer sounds also. 
    Got the tv on wed (b8 pla) and converted it worked out at 1175 (compared to 1349 with currys) so felt I had to pull the trigger. 
    watching ozark on it yesterday and the I was blown away with the picture even moreso in dark scenes. 

If you're on the fence I'd say just go for it (It might help to have a sky sub for soccer though)

Hey Mailburner.

Thanks very much for the kind words :D

If you have a free moment perhaps you could leave us a little Google review on our Google page.

• Advertisement

Zurbaran wrote: »
    Thinking of ordering the c8 65 today if the deal is still going. Can you tell me the width of the stand? Everything I see online says the width with and without the stand which of course is the same. 
    Hi Zurbaran.

Not sure if you where missed or if one of my colleagues got back to you?

s_carnage wrote: »
    Any chance of these voucher codes lasting a few weeks more? Have had my eye on the LG 65C8 but can't buy one until we move. Hoping that's going to be happening shortly.

Also would be looking at getting at least one TV stand especially one similar to the MDA Space 1600 Hybrid but I'm not sure if any of those type of stands can hold a 65'' tv. Would ye have something similar that can take a 65''?
    Hey S_Carnage.

Just a follow up to see if your post was missed or if one of my colleagues got back to you?

Hey S_Carnage.

Just a follow up to see if your post was missed or if one of my colleagues got back to you?

Hi Kenny, no didn't hear anything back.

Hey S_Carnage.

Sorry you post was missed.

The codes are due to finish before the 7th May.

The C8 LG's are fantastic televisions!!

The MDA Space 1600 can be order in no problem. This a special order so would take a little longer than normal stock items. It does say it will take up to a 60" but the 65" would also fit on this and is within its weight limit.
    Currently priced at £294
    https://www.richersounds.com/mda-space-1600-hybrid-complete-black.html

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Zurbaran

Hi Kenny,

Nobody at richersounds was able to tell me the width of the stand (I rang after not getting a reply here). After reading a few more reviews it seemed like it was roughly 90cm.

I did order after that so looking forward to getting the tv next Friday.

I am thinking of adding a 40/43 inch to the order for the parents if it’s not too late. What’s the best bang for buck in this size?

Mod Comment - RS, the query about an extra tv has been moved to a new thread. Ritz.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Folks,

If you have queries about the OLED TV Voucher Codes feel free to post them here but multiple posts on the same thread with different queries and orders becomes difficult to manage, and all the more so as these vouchers will be running for another while yet.

In view of this, if you have a query or want a quote about a particular tv or related item or want a bundle quote etc., it would be better to open a new thread for your query and ask away.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Hey S_Carnage.

Sorry you post was missed.

The codes are due to finish before the 7th May.

The C8 LG's are fantastic televisions!!

The MDA Space 1600 can be order in no problem. This a special order so would take a little longer than normal stock items. It does say it will take up to a 60" but the 65" would also fit on this and is within its weight limit.
    Currently priced at £294
    https://www.richersounds.com/mda-space-1600-hybrid-complete-black.html
    No problem Kenny. Hopefully we should have an idea by then of our moving date. Would it be possible to order it once we know but then get it delivered a few weeks after? Like the look of that stand alright. Thanks for your help.

That's no problem - once it's ordered and paid for then we can hold it for you for a couple of weeks no problem.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Lan Di

Hi Lan Di,

we have both 55B8s and 55B8 PLA models available from stock at the moment - we don't list the 55B8 PLA on our website but if you would like to order one just order a standard 55B8s and pop us a mail straight away with your order reference and we will upgrade you to a PLA free of charge.

The 55B8 is currently £1139 and you can use the voucher code OLED150 at checkout which reduces it to £989 + £6.99 shipping or €1249 including shipping if you would prefer to shop in Euro.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, do you also have the 65B8 PLA and what is the best price on this?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Lan Di wrote: »
    Hi Lan Di,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, do you also have the 65B8 PLA and what is the best price on this?
    Hi Lan Di,

I currently only have the OLED65B8S available at £1739. Our OLED200 voucher would bring it down to £1539 and shipping is £6.99.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.