If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED TV Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭bemak

What's the best price on the af8 (55")? Just noticed it's dropped by 100e in HN & Curry's. Would you recommend it over the Panasonic fz952b? Was in the Panasonic camp for a long time. And it seems like better value now? Splitting hairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lmurph78

Kenny,

I'm looking at buying one of the cheaper OLEDs. I'm looking at Panasonic TX-55FZ802B, LG OLED55B8 or LG OLED55B8PLA.

Which one of these would you recommend or are there other models that I should be looking at?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bemak wrote: »
    What's the best price on the af8 (55")? Just noticed it's dropped by 100e in HN & Curry's. Would you recommend it over the Panasonic fz952b? Was in the Panasonic camp for a long time. And it seems like better value now? Splitting hairs?
    Hi Bemak.

In my opinion the Sony OLED is the better of the two.

We are priced the same as Currys at 1799 Euro but have an extra years guarantee. Currys also charge an extra 19.99 euro shipping on this and it won't be delivered until 29th May.
    Our shipping is free and you would have it by Wednesday 22nd. (Stock is getting very tight though - I have 1 brand new boxed at out store and only 8 more in our warehouse which covers the other 52 stores).

Let me know your thoughts.

Lmurph78 wrote: »
    Kenny,

I'm looking at buying one of the cheaper OLEDs. I'm looking at Panasonic TX-55FZ802B, LG OLED55B8 or LG OLED55B8PLA.

Which one of these would you recommend or are there other models that I should be looking at?

Thanks
    Hi Lmurph78.

The FZ802 would be the better of the listed OLED's. Don;t get me wrong the LG's are fantastic and I own one myself but he Pana just pips the B series.
    You would need to go for the 55C8PLA to advance on the Pana.

The 55B8S has finished and all stock gone but the 55B8PLA is still available at the same price.
    The S and PLA and the same TV but the PLA has upgraded speakers and a different stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Let me know when your going to order and I'll keep an eye out for your order coming in.

Hi Kenny.
    Literally just ordered the 65" C8 there now :)

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
    Let me know when your going to order and I'll keep an eye out for your order coming in.

Hi Kenny.
    Literally just ordered the 65" C8 there now :)
    Cheers for the order MiskyBoyy.

I'll have it look after straight away for you :)

Your going to be over the moon once your up and running!

Oh I bet :)

What's the estimated time frame for delivery?

Oh I bet :)

What's the estimated time frame for delivery?
    Hey MiskyBoyy.

It will ship on Monday and should arrive with you on Wednesday.

Our courier will be in touch via text to confirm this up with you.

Received this afternoon. Thanks guys :)

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Received this afternoon. Thanks guys :)
    Thanks for the post MiskyBoyy! Hope you enjoy the new TV!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Hi,

Just wondering how long the voucher codes will be running for? I see on your website it states there is still 200 off the Sony Bravia AF9 (65"). Wondering is there an end date on the promotion? Will be buying one but won't be pulling the trigger until about 6 weeks from now.

Hi,

Just wondering how long the voucher codes will be running for? I see on your website it states there is still 200 off the Sony Bravia AF9 (65"). Wondering is there an end date on the promotion? Will be buying one but won't be pulling the trigger until about 6 weeks from now.
    Hi Atomic Pineapple.

The AF9's are fantastic televisions.

The vouchers are due to finish tomorrow Tuesday 28th May.

Also as the AF9 is not longer in production as the NEW AG versions have hit the stores.
    I don't think there will be any of the AF9's left in 6 weeks. Stock is running low at the moment and I can't see it lasting very much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Ah flip! Ah well, will keep an eye for future offers. Thanks for the info.

Ah flip! Ah well, will keep an eye for future offers. Thanks for the info.
    No problem Atomic Pineapple.

I'll let you know if I hear the vouchers are going back on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Dagenham Dave

OLED150 code working on UK website

• Registered Users Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

OLED150 code working on UK website
    With what TVs?

MJohnston wrote: »
    With what TVs?

Looks like OLEDs under £2k - my mistake OLED100 is the code

Doesn't seem to work on the 55" LG B8, unfortunately.

I'm currently looking to get a 55" B8 or a C8, but I'm a little bit hesitant because the B9 and C9 models are starting to become available. I don't want to buy one of those as they're too pricey, but I'm wondering if we'll see bigger discounts on the B8/C8 models soon because of that?

Doesn't seem to work on the LG B8, unfortunately.

I'm currently looking to get a B8 or a C8, but I'm a little bit hesitant because the B9 and C9 models are starting to become available. I don't want to buy one of those as they're too pricey, but I'm wondering if we'll see bigger discounts on the B8/C8 models soon because of that?

It is working for the C8 - only thing is, the .co.uk website won't deliver to Belfast

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi Dagenham Dave, MJohnston,

Someone from Richersounds should be along shortly to answe your queries on this topic.

Ritz.

• Advertisement

Doesn't seem to work on the LG B8, unfortunately.

I'm currently looking to get a B8 or a C8, but I'm a little bit hesitant because the B9 and C9 models are starting to become available. I don't want to buy one of those as they're too pricey, but I'm wondering if we'll see bigger discounts on the B8/C8 models soon because of that?

It is working for the C8 - only thing is, the .co.uk website won't deliver to Belfast
    Sorry, should have specified I'm looking at the 55" models.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

we have a £100 Voucher code on the LG OLED 55C8 - its clearly marked on the webpage - you dont even have to go digging for it:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203216-lg-oled55c8pla-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Use voucher code ' RSTV100 ' and that will work against the sterling price ( it is not valid against the Euro pricing) - it's exactly the same code that the guys in the UK are using.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi...got the green light for ordering the 65c8 oled.
    Any voucher codes or boardie deals for this TV please? Thanks

Hi Peace,

you can use OLED100 on the 65C8 to reduce the price by £100 against the GBP sterling pricing - that code will go live again this morning, but as ever any issues just drop us a line and we will do our best to look after you..

Thanks and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi...got the green light for ordering the 65c8 oled.
    Any voucher codes or boardie deals for this TV please? Thanks
    Morning Peaceboi.

The current pricing on the 65C8PLA would be £1999.00 Sterling or 2299 Euro. There is currently voucher code (OLED100) running with it which drop it down too £1899. There is nop further reduction on the Euro pricing.
    Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge and I could also offer free shipping on this.

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Morning Peaceboi.

The current pricing on the 65C8PLA would be £1999.00 Sterling or 2299 Euro. There is currently voucher code (OLED100) running with it which drop it down too £1899. There is nop further reduction on the Euro pricing.
    Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge and I could also offer free shipping on this.

Cool. Ring me please, I will pay via phone.
    Thanks

peaceboi wrote: »
    Morning Peaceboi.

Cool. Ring me please, I will pay via phone.
    Thanks
    Will drop you a call ASAP Peaceboi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dylan1312

On the .com site with vouchers the OLED Pana TX65 can be got for £1,649.

Is this something the NI store can match?

(Pasting as I can't attach a screenshot)

PANA-TX65FZ802B
    £1,899.00

APPLIED COUPONS
    RSTV150 Cancel
    oled100 Cancel
    Discount (OLED100,RSTV150) -£250
    £1,649

Dylan1312 wrote: »
    On the .com site with vouchers the OLED

Dylan,

Thanks for the post, TBH you are probably as well off purchasing that model in Euro ( assuming you are in the ROI) as it's just €1899 including shipping and our 6 year warranty- after exchange rates and fees that may actually work out better for you.

ATVB,

John mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dylan1312

Dylan1312 wrote: »
    On the .com site with vouchers the OLED

Dylan,

Thanks for the post, TBH you are probably as well off purchasing that model in Euro ( assuming you are in the ROI) as it's just €1899 including shipping and our 6 year warranty- after exchange rates and fees that may actually work out better for you.

ATVB,

John mc & Crew
    Good shout but works out a bit more expensive, especially as I'm in NI.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.