If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED TV Voucher Codes

Options
1235»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dylan1312 wrote: »
    Good shout but works out a bit more expensive, especially as I'm in NI.

..ah okay that won't work :D

Just drop the guys a mail with your contact number to sales@richersounds.ie and they will give you a call and get that sorted out for you.

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hi,

Wondering what price you do the LG OLED55B8PLA for?

You’ve an OLED55B8 listed online, is that the same model?

How long might you be doing that price for?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi therecklessone,

I can do an LG OLED55B8PLA for the same price, so that would be £1059 or 1249 euro.

I don't know how long the pricing will last unfortunately but I do currently have stock of them brand new and ready to ship.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi therecklessone,

I can do an LG OLED55B8PLA for the same price, so that would be £1059 or 1249 euro.

I don't know how long the pricing will last unfortunately but I do currently have stock of them brand new and ready to ship.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, I'll be in touch early next week and see how things are then. How long would it take to arrange shipping to Dublin? And could I specify a date beyond your usual delivery time (this might suit as we're about to move home)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

just an update - we have vouchers running on most OLED's now - some are advertised but there are some hidden ones as well - to take the hassle out of finding the secret ones for you Boardies here is a simple rule - most ( most - not all!) OLED under £2000 has either an 'RSTV100' or 'OLED100' code that will reduce the STERLING price by £100.

Most, again not every!, OLED over £2000, try 'OLED200' to get £200 off.

Again these vouchers only apply against the Sterling pricing - but watch out as some OLEDS are really competitively priced in EURO!

These vouchers apply to the new ranges as well!

If you are looking at an OLED and the voucher does not work, just drop us a line anytime and we will confirm if it should be valid or not... likewise if the Euro pricing is (way) out of line with the Sterling price, drop us a line and we will do our best to blur the differential ;) .

Thanks again guys and as ever keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

Hi,

Thanks.

What is the difference between these two models

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kala85 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.

What is the difference between these two models
    Hi Therecklessone.

The only difference is that the PLA version has a different stand and upgraded speakers onboard.

Both have the same panel.

Both the PLA and the S are the same price.
    The current pricing with the OLED100 code is due to run until 28th June or stock runs out.

Hope this explains things a little.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi therecklessone,

Kind regards

David

Hi David - do you still have those 55B8PLA models in stock? And can the current B8S pricing still be matched (£1039)?

MJohnston wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi therecklessone,

Kind regards

David

Hi David - do you still have those 55B8PLA models in stock? And can the current B8S pricing still be matched (£1039)?
    Hi therecklessone,

I do have stock of the PLA model and I can certainly match the S price.

If you'd like to go with one drop me a PM with your contact number and I can call you for details!

Kind regards

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Dagenham Dave

Hi,
    I'd been emailing John about the LG65C8PLA but heard nothing back, we were close to a price
    Can you confirm you got my emails?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi,
    I'd been emailing John about the LG65C8PLA but heard nothing back, we were close to a price
    Can you confirm you got my emails?
    Thanks
    Hi Dagenham Dave.

John has been in and out of this office all week and has also been training a new member of staff in his Dublin office.

I have not been copied on any of your emails I don't think?

Current pricing on the 65C8PLA is £1979 and there is a voucher code (RSTV80) running against it dropping it to £1899 sterling.
    This would include delivery and our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

if you have different pricing from John you can drop me over the emails to Kenny@Richersounds.ie and i can have a read over them.

Hi Dagenham Dave.

John has been in and out of this office all week and has also been training a new member of staff in his Dublin office.

Current pricing on the 65C8PLA is £1979 and there is a voucher code (RSTV80) running against it dropping it to £1899 sterling.

if you have different pricing from John you can drop me over the emails to Kenny@Richersounds.ie and i can have a read over them.

Perfect, I will do that now. Thank you

Hi Dagenham Dave.

Perfect, I will do that now. Thank you
    Cheers Dagenham Dave.

I've got back to you via email.

Thanks guys, got my 65c this week.

Was setting it up this evening but now realise my existing wall mount isn't suitable

Can anyone recommend a decent one please?

Thanks guys, got my 65c this week.

Was setting it up this evening but now realise my existing wall mount isn't suitable

Can anyone recommend a decent one please?
    Hi DagenhamDave,

If you're looking for a flat to the wall bracket I would go for a Sanus VLL5. I could do one of these for £45 or if you are looking for a full motion bracket I could do a Sanus BLF228 for £115.

Kind regards

David

Hi DagenhamDave,

If you're looking for a flat to the wall bracket I would go for a Sanus VLL5. I could do one of these for £45 or if you are looking for a full motion bracket I could do a Sanus BLF228 for £115.

Kind regards

David

Perfect. Flat to wall would be ideal.
    How do I pay you?

Hi DagenhamDave,

Kind regards

David

Perfect. Flat to wall would be ideal.
    How do I pay you?
    Hi DagenhamDave,

If you PM me with your contact number I can process that for you.

Kind regards

David

Hi DagenhamDave,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David
    Will the flat to wall option still allow room for the ethernet and hdmi leads to get in?

Hi DagenhamDave,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David
    Will the flat to wall option still allow room for the ethernet and hdmi leads to get in?
    Hi DagenhamDave,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The brackets will come with spacers to give you clearance for cables if you need it!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.