If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED TV Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

What are the main differences between the lg oled b8 and c8

Is there a six year warranty included with the prices above

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kala85 wrote: »
    What are the main differences between the lg oled b8 and c8

Is there a six year warranty included with the prices above
    Hi Kala85.

The difference is that the C8 has the Alpha 9 processor and 35% brighter contrast.
    Resulting in a smoother image.

Our 6 year guarantee is included free with all the listed televisions regardless of voucher codes.

If you click any of the links it will show you the free 6 year guarantee included image around or beside the make and model of the television.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Any chance of this lasting beyond the 7th? I’m looking at a few different models and need to see them in the flesh before pulling the trigger. I’m out of the country this week so couldn’t view til next weekend.

remoteboy wrote: »
    Any chance of this lasting beyond the 7th? I’m looking at a few different models and need to see them in the flesh before pulling the trigger. I’m out of the country this week so couldn’t view til next weekend.
    Hi Remoteboy.

In our Saturday morning briefing we have been given the finishing date of the Tuesday 9th at 5pm.

We might be an Easter deal on these but as what that might be I have no idea as of yet.

Hi Remoteboy.

In our Saturday morning briefing we have been given the finishing date of the Tuesday 9th at 5pm.

We might be an Easter deal on these but as what that might be I have no idea as of yet.

No problem. I’ll probably pop up next weekend for a look at some of the sets.

• Advertisement

Hi Remoteboy.

No problem. I’ll probably pop up next weekend for a look at some of the sets.
    No problem Remoteboy.

We have several OLED televisions on display including the LG 55C8PLA here at the Belfast store.

No problem Remoteboy.

We have several OLED televisions on display including the LG 55C8PLA here at the Belfast store.

That’s great. I’m currently between the C8, theSony AF8 and the Philips 803. Do you have them all on display?

No problem Remoteboy.

That’s great. I’m currently between the C8, theSony AF8 and the Philips 803. Do you have them all on display?
    Hi Remoteboy.

I've got the LG and the Philips but we are out of stock here at the store on the AF8.

They are all nice televisions. I purchased a LG one just over a year ago and its fantastic.
    Although the Sony's are amazing, its unfortunate that I don't have one to display.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Hi folks,

Ready to pull the trigger on the LG OLED55B8 with the voucher above, but wondering if you could give an estimate of when it would be delivered to Dublin if ordered this afternoon?  

Thanks,

xebec

xebec wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Ready to pull the trigger on the LG OLED55B8 with the voucher above, but wondering if you could give an estimate of when it would be delivered to Dublin if ordered this afternoon?  

Thanks,

xebec
    Hi Xebec.

If ordered this afternoon it would ship tomorrow and delivery should be Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Our courier will drop you a text to confirm this once it arrives into their depot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

It's £1699 on the website, otherwise I'd be tempted! Is it just a pricing error here?

Slaanesh wrote: »
    It's £1699 on the website, otherwise I'd be tempted! Is it just a pricing error here?
    Hey Slaanesh.

Good spot.

Seems it has been an error in the £1599 price as it should be £1699.00
    I even checked the others we have sold incase the price had increased but they all went out at the £1699 with the voucher.

I'll see if I can get John to change this to avoid any confusion.

Apologies.

Hey Slaanesh.

Good spot.

I even checked the others we have sold incase the price had increased but they all went out at the £1699 with the voucher.

Apologies.
    No worries, if it was £1599 I may have bitten. I'm guessing this range will drop in price with the release of the 2019 LG range this month. Any comment? :)

Hey Slaanesh.

Good spot.

Apologies.
    No worries, if it was £1599 I may have bitten. I'm guessing this range will drop in price with the release of the 2019 LG range this month. Any comment? :)
    Hi Slaanesh.

I just double checked and we will honour the £1599 price for boardies but only on the last two that we currently have in stock.
    The voucher codes finish tomorrow and the cost on these go back up again for us.

If you want get one of the remaining two then drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for details or if you purchased online at the £1699 - the £200 code = £1499 then I can refund you back the £100 difference.

Let me know what you think.

Hi folks,

Thanks,

xebec
    Hi Xebec.

If ordered this afternoon it would ship tomorrow and delivery should be Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Our courier will drop you a text to confirm this once it arrives into their depot.
    Thanks Kenny.

How flexible is your courier on delivery dates?  Wednesday would be fine but I know I'm not available on Thursday.  If they schedule for Thursday could I call them to push it back to Friday?

Hi folks,

Thanks,

xebec
    Hi Xebec.

Thanks Kenny.

How flexible is your courier on delivery dates?  Wednesday would be fine but I know I'm not available on Thursday.  If they schedule for Thursday could I call them to push it back to Friday?
    Hey Xebec.

Our courier can be flexible enough.

If you need to change days there is no issue and you can arrange this yourself with them or we can do it for you.

I just double checked and we will honour the £1599 price for boardies but only on the last two that we currently have in stock.
    The voucher codes finish tomorrow and the cost on these go back up again for us.

If you want get one of the remaining two then drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for details or if you purchased online at the £1699 - the £200 code = £1499 then I can refund you back the £100 difference.

That is a savage deal thanks! I have a 55" Samsung which was very good 6 years ago and it's really hard to justify replacing it. I would jump on this otherwise. I'd recommend any others to consider it because I've seen the LG C8 and it's a mighty impressive screen and cannot be beaten anywhere at this price.

However I can justify upgrading the sound system so I'll be in touch about a much researched Q Acoustics 5.1 setup with either an AVR-X2500H or  AVR-X3500h receiver and which one I should choose!

That is a savage deal thanks! I have a 55" Samsung which was very good 6 years ago and it's really hard to justify replacing it. I would jump on this otherwise. I'd recommend any others to consider it because I've seen the LG C8 and it's a mighty impressive screen and cannot be beaten anywhere at this price.

However I can justify upgrading the sound system so I'll be in touch about a much researched Q Acoustics 5.1 setup with either an AVR-X2500H or  AVR-X3500h receiver and which one I should choose!
    No problem Slaanesh.

Drop us a Thread once your ready for the sound system and we will see what we can do for you.

Hi folks,

Thanks,

xebec
    Hi Xebec.

Thanks Kenny.

Hey Xebec.

If you need to change days there is no issue and you can arrange this yourself with them or we can do it for you.
    Thanks Kenny - order placed.

Hi folks,

Thanks,

xebec
    Hi Xebec.

Thanks Kenny.

Hey Xebec.

Thanks Kenny - order placed.
    Cheers for the Order Xebec.

We will have it shipped out tomorrow and the courier will be in touch.

If you want I can add a note to the delivery to inform them you will not be available on Thursday 11th April to receive the delivery.

Thanks

Kenny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

I'm glad I stumbled across this pricing because I've been dithering about buying an OLED for literally 18 months now, and it feels great to finally pull the trigger. I have to say, hats off to Richer Sounds for being so great to deal with. It's nice to ring up with questions and actually speak to a friendly and knowledgeable human (think it was Kenny I was speaking to?) Anyway, that 150 quid extra off is a savage deal! Thanks for that.

Diapason wrote: »
    I'm glad I stumbled across this pricing because I've been dithering about buying an OLED for literally 18 months now, and it feels great to finally pull the trigger. I have to say, hats off to Richer Sounds for being so great to deal with. It's nice to ring up with questions and actually speak to a friendly and knowledgeable human (think it was Kenny I was speaking to?) Anyway, that 150 quid extra off is a savage deal! Thanks for that.
    Cheers again for the order Diapason :)

You will not be disappointed!

Our courier will be in touch via text to confirm up the delivery.

Any issues please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ct_roy

Was about to pull the trigger on a OLED55C8PLA but it looks like the OLED200 is no longer working :eek:

Any chance of sorting one out for me? :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi CT Roy,

just checked and the ' OLED200 ' £200 off voucher code does work 100% .

Please note that it only applies for the Sterling price - the Euro price is Nett.

Thanks and any issues just drop us a line and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ct_roy

Hi CT Roy,

just checked and the ' OLED200 ' £200 off voucher code does work 100% .

Please note that it only applies for the Sterling price - the Euro price is Nett.

Thanks and any issues just drop us a line and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Legend John thanks! Just placed an order :) 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks CT - stunning TV!

Thanks again for the biz - it's really appreciated ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Hi Guys,

Have the codes expired?

was about to pull the trigger on the 55b8 

Cheers 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

mailburner wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Have the codes expired?

Cheers 
    Hi mailburner,

The codes have been extended for a limited time so I can still do the OLED55B8 for £989. I also have some stock left of the PLA model I can do at the same price if you're interested.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Hi Guys,

Have the codes expired?

Cheers 
    Hi mailburner,

The codes have been extended for a limited time so I can still do the OLED55B8 for £989. I also have some stock left of the PLA model I can do at the same price if you're interested.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,

what's the difference between the b8 v  pla?   wasn't aware there was two of them
    I'm going into currys in a couple of hours to see the b8 v c8 just to be sure that I won't regret not getting the c8. 
    I'll ring you later on as the codes don't work on the site

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Guys,

Have the codes expired?

Cheers 
    Hi mailburner,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,

what's the difference between the b8 v  pla?   wasn't aware there was two of them
    I'm going into currys in a couple of hours to see the b8 v c8 just to be sure that I won't regret not getting the c8. 
    I'll ring you later on as the codes don't work on the site

cheers
    Hi mailburner,

There are no differences in the panel however the PLA model has better sound and a different stand (it has a square style stand instead of the crescent stand on the B8).

No problem, just ask for myself or if I'm not around any of my colleagues can help you.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.