If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED TV Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Dagenham Dave

Are the codes now expired?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Are the codes now expired?
    Hi Dagenham Dave.

The promo stock is starting to run out so some have been removed.

Which TV is it that you are interested in and I can check if its still available on it.

Hi Dagenham Dave.

Which TV is it that you are interested in and I can check if its still available on it.

Hi
    The LG OLED65C8PLA
    Thanks

Hi Dagenham Dave.

Hi
    The LG OLED65C8PLA
    Thanks
    Hey Dagenham Dave.

The OLED200 has now finished up on the 65C8PLA and replaced with RSTV180 which gives £180 off, dropping the price to £2019 delivered and includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Hey Again Dagenham Dave.

Just to let you know that the current deal on the 65C8PLA is better than the previous, as the TV has now dropped to £2099 and with the £180 off code makes it £1919.

It was previously £2199 with £200 off making it £1999.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Zurbaran

Recieved mine today. It’s a killer waiting for my girlfriend to get home to help me.. I’m not risking lifting this thing alone.

Zurbaran wrote: »
    Recieved mine today. It’s a killer waiting for my girlfriend to get home to help me.. I’m not risking lifting this thing alone.
    Excellent News Zurbaran.

Let us know what you think once you are up and running :)

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Zurbaran

Excellent News Zurbaran.

Extremley impressed but then I was coming from a 42 inch Sony W8 2014.

I was initially going to go for a 55 but delighted I went for the 65. I would advise anyone thinking of a 55 to get a 65 if they can afford the price difference.

One thing I was concerned about was that all reviewers mention it’s not great for bright rooms. My room gets the sun all day and there is no problem at all. It’s the brightest tv I’ve had so if you are coming from a tv from a good few years ago or coming from a plasma this will blow you away.

The OS is the best I’ve ever used on a tv, lightning quick and very intuitive. Only problem is there isn’t a load of apps like on Android tv or even Samsung.

Haven’t really gamed on it yet other than a few minutes of gta, I only have the PS4 and not going to get the pro when the PS5 will be out in a year so won’t get the benefit of 4K hdr right now.

Zurbaran wrote: »
    Excellent News Zurbaran.

Extremley impressed but then I was coming from a 42 inch Sony W8 2014.

I was initially going to go for a 55 but delighted I went for the 65. I would advise anyone thinking of a 55 to get a 65 if they can afford the price difference.

One thing I was concerned about was that all reviewers mention it’s not great for bright rooms. My room gets the sun all day and there is no problem at all. It’s the brightest tv I’ve had so if you are coming from a tv from a good few years ago or coming from a plasma this will blow you away.

The OS is the best I’ve ever used on a tv, lightning quick and very intuitive. Only problem is there isn’t a load of apps like on Android tv or even Samsung.

Haven’t really gamed on it yet other than a few minutes of gta, I only have the PS4 and not going to get the pro when the PS5 will be out in a year so won’t get the benefit of 4K hdr right now.
    Hi Zurbaran,

Thanks for the post! I know what you mean about the brightness, I've read a lot about the brightness not being great but we have one on display on the shop floor with the sun streaming in (three days a year) and it stands up with the LED and QLED panels for brightness. The Android system does have more apps but then the Android is an open system. You can download more apps from the LG app store but only the apps that are available to LG.

Glad to hear you like the TV though! They really are the best in terms of picture quality and I dare say you'll be blown away with how it looks for gaming as well!

Thanks again for the order!!

Kind regards

David

Can you get six months interest free credit on the LG?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Can you get six months interest free credit on the LG?
    Hi Dagenham Dave,

Unfortunately we don't have interest free credit set up in our store at the moment. We can only take payments through credit/debit cards or via bank transfer.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Hi lads,

Do you still have the LG 55C8 (or B8) in stock with active voucher code? Delivery to Dublin.

And in terms of warranty, I understand you have no reports of it so far in Belfast, but is there any coverage for burn in?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Take the veil,

thanks for the post - the RSTV180 code is still ( just about) active on the LG OLED 55C8 which reduces it from £1499 to just £1319 ( or it's also priced in Euro at a net €1579)

You can check it out here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203216-lg-oled55c8pla-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

In terms of burn-in, we have had now a couple of issues but these were resolved using the screen wash function or were the result of not following the clear guidance - ie protracted watching of a channel with a vivid fixed logo - we have been able to resolve any of the few issues received to date :)  - and I have to say that OLED is radically more reliable as a sector against general LED ( but then it is reassuringly expensive :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Lan Di

Hi good people of Richersounds, 

I am close to pulling the trigger on a new TV. Can you do the LG65 C8 for £1,899 delivered to Dublin? I know on the .com website the OLED 200 code is working but not on the Irish site. 

Also what is the best price on thSony KD65XF9005?

Thanks!

Lan Di wrote: »

I am close to pulling the trigger on a new TV. Can you do the LG65 C8 for £1,899 delivered to Dublin? I know on the .com website the OLED 200 code is working but not on the Irish site. 

Thanks!
    Hi Lan Di,

As the voucher code is working on the .com site I can honour that for you. Drop me a PM with your contact number and I'll process that for you.

The best price on the Sony KD65XF9005 is currently £1449.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭sockpuppets

Thanks!
    Hi Lan Di,

As the voucher code is working on the .com site I can honour that for you. Drop me a PM with your contact number and I'll process that for you.

Kind regards

David
    Hi guys
    Is the voucher deal still avaialble on the 65C8?

Thanks!
    Hi Lan Di,

Kind regards

David
    Hi guys
    Hi sockpuppets,

The voucher is still valid on the OLED65C8 for a limited time.

If you'd like to go for one please PM me your number and I can process that for you.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭sockpuppets

Thanks!
    Hi Lan Di,

Kind regards

David
    Hi guys
    Hi sockpuppets,

If you'd like to go for one please PM me your number and I can process that for you.

Kind regards

David
    sent 

Thanks!
    Hi Lan Di,

Kind regards

David
    Hi guys
    Hi sockpuppets,

Kind regards

David
    sent 
    Thanks sockpuppets, I'm just looking at this for you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Would the LG C8 be the best 65" OLED for about that price? <€2500?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Romero

Just want to say thanks to the John and the staff have my 65" C8 for just under 3 weeks and absolutely love it, only downside is if I'd have waited another week I'd have saved a 90 quid on the price! Highly recommend Richersounds and highly recommend the 65" C8, 4K HDR Dolby Vision stuff on Netflix is fantastic also worth picking up a 4K Apple TV as you can pick up some great 4K movies for under €5 like BlackHawk Down and Braveheart.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Would the LG C8 be the best 65" OLED for about that price? <€2500?
    Hey MiskyBoyy.

In my opinion it would be the best under 2500 Euro. The C8 series are very popular and the current deal on them is fantastic.

To beat it you would need to go up to the Sony AF8 but your talking 2749 Euro or £2097.99 sterling
    Although if paying for the 65AFD8 in sterling I think if you check the rate your bank will offer for the exchange it will be very close to the 2500 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203292-sony-kd65af8bu-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-android-tv-freeview-hd.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Romero,

thanks for the post and the update - we also pricebeat ourselves :D - so if if you purchase something from us and the price drops within a 7 day period we will honour the cheaper price..and we are always happy to refund the difference.

If you have the details just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will check it out for you.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

@Miskyboy,

don't forget that if you are purchasing in Sterling and use the voucher code ' RSTV180 ' at the checkout the retail price should drop quite a but under €2500 - it nets out at £1925.99 including shipping and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Cheers lads. More than likely going to buy the 6" C8 tomorrow or early next week. I assume that voucher will be still on by then?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Cheers lads. More than likely going to buy the 6" C8 tomorrow or early next week. I assume that voucher will be still on by then?
    No problem MiskyBoyy.

Let me know when your going to order and I'll keep an eye out for your order coming in.

The vouchers are due to run until 28th May or while promo stock lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Hi John and crew

I think the time is getting near for me to upgrade my 10 year old trusty Panasonic plasma.

This years oleds are the first to really make me think plasma finally has a worthy successor.

What's the price and stock status of the
    Panasonic TX55952B

Your site seems to be price beating the first post in this topic!

Im in the Republic and happy to pay in sterling or euro.

Thanks

Hi John and crew

I think the time is getting near for me to upgrade my 10 year old trusty Panasonic plasma.

This years oleds are the first to really make me think plasma finally has a worthy successor.

What's the price and stock status of the
    Panasonic TX55952B

Your site seems to be price beating the first post in this topic!

Im in the Republic and happy to pay in sterling or euro.

Thanks
    Hi TechnoFreek.

Thanks for the post.

Current pricing on the 55FZ952 is £1479 and has a voucher code running (RSTV80) knocks off £80 dropping it to £1399.00
    Euro pricing would be 1799 Euro.

The original OLED200 codes are no longer valid on the 55FZ952 as there was a price drop on the retail of this product from £1599 down to the current listed £1479.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203445-panasonic-tx55fz952b-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-premium-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Voucher codes are only on the sterling pricing and can not be used against the Euro retail.

There are only 47 of these currently left in stock for the whole company.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Thanks Kenny. Am I right in saying the 802 is the same TV minus the soundbar?

On that basis can you also quote?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny. Am I right in saying the 802 is the same TV minus the soundbar?

On that basis can you also quote?

Thanks
    Hey TechnoFreek.

That is pretty much correct.

The 55FX802 is priced at £1399 and has voucher code (RSTV100) running, dropping it down to £1299
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203402-panasonic-tx55fz802b-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Also is stock and ready to ship :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.