Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

5 minutes injury time
    It may as well be 5 hours for arsenal
    Creating nothing

Absolutely pathetic from arsenal
    Didn’t see auba touch the ball since he came on

Won’t be going near them for rest of season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Well that's an unexpected haul for digne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Yep me too, too risky, thought this week was ideal for Auba, how wrong was I!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Could've done without the Digne haul.

• Advertisement

Even more impressive given km79s solid jinx attempts going back to the first half

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Digne clean sheet is a delightful surprise.

Up to 74 for the gameweek with Hazard to come.

Edit: Make that 76. Didn't realise there were 2 bonus points as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

km79 wrote: »
    Absolutely pathetic from arsenal
    Didn’t see auba touch the ball since he came on

Won’t be going near them for rest of season

Solves my problem, KEEP Vardy sell Laca.

43 with haz capt to go and 12 points to come off the bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Jagielka - never have so many points helped so few.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

dsmythy wrote: »
    Need a change of fortune today. Captain Lacazette and Kolasinac. Lac has been killing it in the statistics. Should be a close match though.

Woe is me. Both were around my wildcard team too but after that can't imagine any Arsenal player appealing.

38K as things stand. Hazard delivering tomorrow could ensure a lovely bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I've rarely wanted a result as much as I want a 1-0 to West Ham tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I've 23 points rooted to my bench. Honestly would be surprised if I beat that with my BB in 35.

I've rarely wanted a result as much as I want a 1-0 to West Ham tomorrow
    With diop the unlikely hero ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Up to 97k now which is my highest rank since GW 12. My gameweek rank is 2,623 which is by far my highest of the season. Hazard still to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

km79 wrote: »
    With diop the unlikely hero ?

I'll settle for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Hazard will not blank tomorrow. West Ham shipped 3 goals to Huddersfield, 2 to Cardiff and 2 to Everton in their last 3 games.

They’ve completely downed tools.

Tomorrow will be a bloodbath particularly with Chelsea chasing Top 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Hazard will not blank tomorrow. West Ham shipped 3 goals to Huddersfield, 2 to Cardiff and 2 to Everton in their last 3 games.

They’ve completely downed tools.

Tomorrow will be a bloodbath particularly with Chelsea chasing Top 4

West Ham have a habit of turning things around when you least expect and then go on a good run for 3 or 4 games. Let’s hope that’s not tonight

thunderdog wrote: »
    West Ham have a habit of turning things around when you least expect and then go on a good run for 3 or 4 games. Let’s hope that’s not tonight
    Please don’t question the FSA Oracle’s predictions, he correctly foretold that Aguero would miss the Cardiff game before anything official came from the club, he’s got that 6th eye thing going on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

60 (-4) with Hazard and Diop to go, plus Hamer to come off the bench with 2 points.

A haul from Hazard would be great for my OR, but a blank would really help in my work league, so not sure what I want!

Well, apart from a hat-trick from Diop obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

39 (-8)

On my 3 transfers - Captain Mane (-2) fail, Lacca (-2) while Vardy (+12) rescued my blushes. So the -8 was worth it.

Pedro and Antonio to go. I'd say the chances of neither of them getting any minutes is higher than either of them getting some. Imagine I couldn't even jettison these two in a -8 week.

Serious Hazardous fear tonight.

19(-8) with a drop from 26k to 47k so obviously hewt. The captain call between Mane & Hazard was marginal but Haz has trolled so often in the past is what swung it.
    Azpi, Haz & Rice tonight will hopefully get me over the 30 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Was about 35pts up in main league heading into this weekend, a huge swing so far this gw sees me currently 4pts behind.

Will be hoping for Captain Hazard and god help me, Anderson and Rice to give some respectability to the gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

48 points so far & up to 48000 overall. Tonight could be the night for a serious move. Lets go Eden (C) anything from CHO/Higuain would be a brucie bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

bantee wrote: »
    Please don’t question the FSA Oracle’s predictions, he correctly foretold that Aguero would miss the Cardiff game before anything official came from the club, he’s got that 6th eye thing going on

Just let me know if you have any further queries.

You have two wishes left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Was about 35pts up in main league heading into this weekend, a huge swing so far this gw sees me currently 4pts behind.

What legend passed you out ;-)
    If I get 16 points tonight out of Hazard and Kepa I'll have outscored my free hit double game week team (88 points) which is a bit ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Dearg81 wrote: »
    What legend passed you out ;-)
    If I get 16 points tonight out of Hazard and Kepa I'll have outscored my free hit double game week team (88 points) which is a bit ridiculous.

You’ve had a great week, had a feeling I was going to be in trouble when all 4 of my players got booked Friday night but was still surprised when you passed me out.
    I’ll be hoping against hope that Anderson or Rice can grab a goal or two tonight, have been wanting rid of both of them the last few weeks, but every week there’s been something else to sort out ahead of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I think nil all is your only hope for points out of them lads but you'll pass me out again tonight anyway with Hazard alone though if it goes to plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Higuain and Hazard start. :)

Advertisement