Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Report from CCR

• 05-04-2019 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I have sent an application for a credit report from the CCR as the ICB report I got shows no credit score. I had a judgement against me 5 years ago from BOI (long story). Anyway the debt is now being dealt with by a solicitors which I have been paying off since without any missed payments. However it is still showing as missed payments on my credit history and it is the only thing stopping me getting a car loan. Will the CCR report be any more detailed than the ICB one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Shadow2019

Barcafan11 wrote: »
    I have sent an application for a credit report from the CCR as the ICB report I got shows no credit score. I had a judgement against me 5 years ago from BOI (long story). Anyway the debt is now being dealt with by a solicitors which I have been paying off since without any missed payments. However it is still showing as missed payments on my credit history and it is the only thing stopping me getting a car loan. Will the CCR report be any more detailed than the ICB one.

I got my CCR report and it showed debt that had been passed onto a collection agency. If the debt is over 500 Euro they are obliged to report. You can obtain a copy from the website (takes a few days). Best of luck!

Advertisement